Mirage - Celestial Signet Roamer
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
A hybrid Mirage build for WvW roaming with good burst damage and decent sustain.
- is a cheaper version of Orrian Truffle and Meat Stew and sufficient enough in most cases.
- is a viable budget alternative.
Elite specialization basics
- Dodge rolling is replaced by Mirage Cloak, which is more or less the same thing but allows you to cast skills and grants access to ambush attacks over its duration: for Axe and for Sword. Ambush skills replace the autoattack of the weapons for 1.5 seconds.
- You can dodge while casting skills or CC'd, but only have one dodge bar.
- Try to send your Phantasms on CD before using as your healing skill partially recharges them.
- Aim to either have no endurance, or low endurance right before swapping weapons. Both sets have a which refills your entire endurance bar, so let's not waste it.
- Conditions shouldn't pose a threat to this build:
- Weapon swapping removes 3 conditions via .
- Dodge rolling removes 2 conditions thanks to .
- is your mass cleanse, removing a total of 5 conditions with .
- Due to Phantasms take 1 condition from you when summoned.
- removes another one when you use your healing skill.
- Last but not least, is another source of cleansing.
- Every signet grants , and Distortion reflects projectiles. is the best defensive skill in the build by far, being an instant source of stealth, stun break, condition removal and even distortion.
- is an excellent panic button and mobility tool that instantly yeets you across the battlefield whilst breaking stuns.
- Your strongest option against damage in general is , granting you immunity to any form of pressure including CC and conditions that are already on you.
- Use whenever you need to disengage of close the gap, it's an excellent mobility skill and not just an interrupt.
- Axe/Pistol is the primary offensive set while Sword/Torch is a bit more defensive.
- is the strongest shatter skill here when it comes to damage, followed by .
- Don't be afraid to use if you need to keep the pressure up but you're all out of shatters. This signet also lets you be a bit more wasteful of your shatters, knowing that you can recharge them anytime.
Burst combo examples
- , dodge in the middle of it
- (you could also Jaunt before doing the previous step to get an extra clone for Axes of Symmetry)
- in melee range to begin stacking Burning
- to create a phantasm that goes off in a few seconds, about the same time you're finished with the chain
- to get a clone out there
- Dodge, but don't ambush just yet
- for the immob
- to create the second clone via and stack some extra conditions