Mirage - Condi DPS Chaos
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
A condition DPS Mirage build. This build provides very high single target damage with the ambush skill . It excels against bosses that attack a lot due to a large portion of its damage coming from Confusion. It is also highly survivable and can easily avoid boss attacks because it is in for most of its rotation.
- over if you need reflects.
- if your uptime of Vigor or Regeneration isn't permanent. Use immediately after another shatter to not waste any clones.
- can be taken for slightly more Confusion on bosses that attack frequently (Cairn, Soulless Horror, Twin Largos). Because this means you have less clone generation you will need to delay your phantasm casts to ensure you can quickly get back to three clones after a shatter.
- , or
- Weapon Swap during to cancel the movement
- Dodge and use
- to quickly get back to three clones
After the opener above you want to be dodging as often as you can to trigger . Try to complete an auto-attack chain between each cast of to ensure that all your clones have time to cast it as well as they probably won't have Quickness.
- Try to cast off cooldown, and immediately recover three clones. The best way to do this is to shatter during the cast of and immediately follow up with or .
- It is worth slightly delaying skills that generate clones in order to guarantee you can get back to three as soon as possible.
- If is on cooldown, you can instead use provided you can get back three clones immediately.
- Use off cooldown, but make sure you have three clones
- Use , and off cooldown.
- Use off cooldown and be sure to press autoattack immediately to remove your stealth and continue attacking.
- Use off cooldown. Be mindful of your where you place the , as you will want to be able to access them later. The spawns in the center of the skill's AoE marker.
- Keep a charge or two of for mobility or in case you run out of clones for some reason.
- Dodge as much as possible while leaving yourself endurance to evade attacks. Be sure to only weapon swap when below 50% endurance so as not to waste any of the endurance gained from .
- Make sure to never break your auto-attack chain that includes: , and .
- Entering Mirage cloak and casting will not interrupt your auto-attack chain
- All your skills other than and shatters will interrupt your auto-attack chain.
- can be cast during other skills' channels.
- Make sure to never use during and as this will create new clones due to the and will cancel the clones attack.
- Make sure to never Weapon swap during the animation of as this will cancel the Ambush attack.
- If your target is about to attack, you can slightly delay or in order to trigger . This trait will trigger even against foes with defiance bars, provided they are using a skill. The cast time of might make it difficult to time.