Mirage - Sage Staff
Welcome to the Builds Archive. See the ones that gathered dust, were orphaned by their original writers, or became obsolete by balance patches. We keep the orphan builds together and salute the veteran builds that held a position in the good, great, or meta categories. Click here to view current builds.
Designed for: PvP Conquest
- Youtube: Build Showcase
- Perfect Burst combo:
- can be used before or for additional damage, if not at 3 clones.
- can also be added before for more damage, especially if is on cooldown.
- You can substitute for if the latter is not available
- , and are potent interrupts that will also proc for more Confusion stacks. is particularly potent in a teamfight due to being an AoE Daze.
- Generally speaking you don't want to use Ambush window from Mirage Cloak on , as is more consistent and safer choice.
- Synergy between , and provides a good deal of sustain against condition pressure.
- Power damage can be avoided via Mirage Cloak, AoE Blind and Protection from along with Aegis via and .
- is incredibly powerful defensive cooldown, especially if you have clones thanks to . Each clone not only adds additional distortion, but also spawns a Mirage Mirror which provides additional Mirage Cloak uptime.
- As a mesmer, the best defense is a good bamboozle:
- and break enemy targetting.
- Interrupts apply Blind thanks to .
- , and offer juking opportunities.
Enjoy an ad-free experience & support the website, for less than $1 per month! Upgrade to Premium