Necromancer - Core Power Curses
"Core" is not in the list (Tempest, Chronomancer, Reaper, Druid, Scrapper, Daredevil, Dragonhunter, Berserker, Herald, Weaver, ...) of allowed values for the "Is for elite specialization" property.
A build designed to strip boons and lay down high area damage.
- Use Berserker stats if you want more offensive stats
- increased damage
- defensive option
- personal food option
- Boon rip
- Sustained pressure
- Single target damage
- Lich Form
- This build has little passive defense, meaning you will have to rely on dedicated supports and your awareness to play it. Prioritize using your Dodge
- This builds has low active defenses
- Be mindful you can use to face tank some damage, as the life force replaces your health and, while in shroud, you take less damage.
- can be used to clear movement impairing conditions thanks to
- Use your heal skill whenever you are in need. There is no need to save it to mark targets for the extra lifesteal damage all the time.
- Try to save your Well skills for the commanders call
- If you aren't using voice communication, use your wells at the same time as the other Necromancers in your group
- Cast before , due to the longer cooldown
- Only use your Well skills at the same time, do not use one early and desync their cooldowns
- When using ground AoEs like or , try to place them so that one edge is on the enemy group and the other edge is in the direction they are moving to
- Right after both wells are placed, try to go into to enable traits and use shroud skills that enhance your boonrip and damage spike.
- , and
- to proc , and
- Use when the enemy group is pushing towards you or your group is in melee
- Overall, prioritize using the utility skill before going into , as it allows the utility skill cooldown to come back faster due to
- Since has such short cooldown (10 seconds), use it to proc , press () and leave.
- Rotating between weapon skills maintains the boonrip pressure.
- Your shroud spike consists of casting in order:
- Some of the skills require melee range, so save then for the situations where they are best suited. Don't be afraid to leave shroud with its skills available.
- Worth mentioning does a considerable amount of damage and can be used to cleave targets whenever there aren't enemy reflects.
- Start fights on Scepter/Dagger to maximize ranged uptime
- Use and immediately after Weapon Swap and use them again immediately before swapping back
- Delaying your Weapon Swap slightly for the cooldown is fine
Single target damage
- Use ⇒ ⇒ pick off isolated players
- Can be replaced with if you feel the skill isn't being effective
- Spam and on isolated targets and avoid enemy reflects.
- Use for the extra damage and vitality
Upgrade to premium membership and take advantage of all the premium benefits, including complete ad removal across the entire website, for less than $1 per month! Upgrade