Reaper - Low Intensity Power DPS
This is a rough draft. Once adequately written, it will progress to the testing stage, where it can be rated by the community. You can help by proposing changes with a comment.
Focused on: Direct damage
Reaper is a self-sufficient AoE DPS class that is easy to do learn and very forgiving for mistakes.
The second weapon set can be left empty or filled with a number of options.
- Staff for ranged DPS and Life Force regeneration.
- Main-hand Dagger or Axe and off-hand Warhorn or Torch for good CC options and Life Force regeneration.
- None of the off-hand weapons offer any DPS. But Warhorn skill and Torch skill are both excellent CC options.
- - your biggest heal, that also heals allies.
- - if conditions are a problem.
- If no CC is needed, replace with for defence or for offence.
- As you get more comfortable with the build, replace and with and . Use these wells instead of in the rotation.
- - if area CC is needed.
- should be replaced with if you are using a staff.
- would only be a minor DPS loss.
The logic behind this rotation is to maximise uptime by entering shroud as often as is possible, while trying to time with so that the pulsing effects benefit from the extra ferocity from and extra critical damage from . Downtime is simply filled with auto attacks.
The buff from is maintained for as long as possible by spacing out and .
Activate at any time while in shroud to reduce incoming damage.
Summon both minions and before the encounter starts.
- - this triggers on each pulse, making the buff last for 12 seconds.
Reaper's Shroud Loop
- ⇒ ⇒ until the icon starts blinking (should be when your Life Force is almost halfway depleted).
- when the icon starts blinking (should be shortly after finishing ).
- - this can be skipped if Life Force is abundant.
- ⇒ ⇒ until is almost off cooldown.
Use the following abilities to do Crowd Control (break a Defiance Bar).
Use the following abilities to generate Life Force.
- ⇒ ⇒
Enjoy an ad-free experience & support the website, for less than $1 per month! Upgrade to Premium