Scrapper - Flamethrower Scrapper Roamer
The community gave this build a rating, making it second-tier: Good
Focused on: Strike damage
Designed for: WvW Roaming
A WvW Scrapper roaming build centered around the . Easy to play and even easier to master, most of the time the Scrapper's going to camp the FT while spamming and enjoying passive Stability, Might and barrier generation.
- - higher uptime on important boons.
- - potentially higher uptime of 10% extra damage than what Fireworks provides, but you have less control over it (if you're chasing a target or you don't want to stop doing damage then it becomes harder to proc).
- - food equivalent of Celestial, boosts all stats and reduces strike damage taken. All around great option for a build that needs a bit of tankiness while constantly pumping out damage.
- - same stats as the other food but reduces the duration of incoming conditions instead of reducing strike damage taken.
- - more endurance regen translates to more dodges in combat.
- or .
- Most of the damage on the build comes from camping .
- counts as a healing skill and therefore applies superspeed. Another elixir toolbelt with a similar effect is . These are great at both sticking tot argets and eascaping from them.
- applies Quickness on a 20s ICD, which lines up with the CD of perfectly.
- There's not a whole lot of cleansing in the build, most of it comes from swapping in and out of to proc every ~9 seconds.
- Hammer mostly fills a defensive role although it has good damage. Use it to block, evade, and reflects attacks.
- activates on and .
Enjoy an ad-free experience & support the website, for less than $1 per month! Upgrade to Premium