Berserker - Greatsword Burst
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
A very powerful warrior build that excels at roaming with high area damage and good innate defense.
- Axe provides higher DPS.
- Rifle is your best ranged option.
- Mace Mainhand and Mace Offhand provide excellent CC.
- Avoid Longbow.
- Healing Skills
- - if you aren't taking much damage.
- - a big heal that also maxes out your adrenaline.
- Utility Skills
- - better than if you're going to be fighting in the same spot for a while.
- - more dodges.
- - Good CC and stability
- - alternative to if you don't need a stun break.
- - alternative to if you're taking a lot of damage.
- - alternative to if conditions are a problem.
- - panic button.
- Elite Skills
- - longer duration of boons than but also a longer cooldown.
- - grants stability, mobility, and crowd control.
- if you are taking axes.
- - An excellent stunbreak that includes a short invulnerability period.
This variant provides extra defense and sustain. Replaces Discipline.
- can be combined with or for an extreme amount of additional toughness directly after entering your rage.
- provides a nice passive stunbreak.
A unique variant that provides very high passive sustain and might generation at the cost of damage. This variant tends to be subpar compared to the Defense variant above, but provides similar damage output even though it requires shouts to be run. It is possible to run both this variant and the Defense variant above for extreme sustain, though your damage will tank. Replaces Discipline.
- Run and or if using this variant.
- Ascended gear and stat infusions are not required; you can use exotic gear with the same stats.
- Berserker's , Assassin's - higher dps, much lower defense
- Knight's , Soldier - lower dps, higher defense
- - great if you already have them, provide very high burst and DPS
- - better than due to the high crit chance.
- - consistent DPS option
- - cheap defensive rune
- , , - powerful defensive options
It is not recommended to replace Force or Strength, as they are central to the build.
- This food is used to maximize profit when farming events.
- Any ascended food is superior to any other food you could use. Steak for power, flatbread for conditions.
- - Use for general farming.
- - Use for when you need to max out magic find.
- - more sustain (requires crit chance)
- Anything - Any food is better than none, but you should prioritize the food above before using any other food.
- , , - general farming
- - good damage option with +karma
- This food assists with more difficult content, such as bosses or bounties.
- , - Defense/Damage
- , - Damage
- - Damage
- Abuse for high AOE damage.
- Your gains additional range as its used
- You can use to instantly refill adrenaline in Can't find such skill "Berserk Mode"! Please refer to our skill index. to gain additional casts of .
- Greatsword is your main weapon. Just and burst as often as possible, filling with autoattack chains as needed.
- Never interrupt your autoattack chain.
- Remember that roots you in place, don't use it if you need to move or dodge soon.
- deals good damage if you need to move or you can whirl into a wall.
- is worth using over autoattacking (as long as the projectile isn't eaten by a wall).
- is worth using as a gap closer.
- Activate off cooldown for boons.
- If running the dual axe variant, you should constantly swap between Axe/Axe and Greatsword to use their damaging skills. While on Axe/Axe, you should prioritize > > .
- You can swap to Mace/Shield to block attacks and stun enemies.
- can be used to evade attacks and reposition.
- You can slot , , or for more damage mitigation.
- You get quite a lot of sustained healing from .
- You can cleanse conditions by weapon swapping or using . For more condition-heavy fights you can run .