Berserker - Power Bannerslave
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- A new iteration of the old Heart of Thorns era build, Power Banner Berserker. This build has good sustained damage from spamming in
- In encounters such as Keep Construct or Deimos where you receive extra damage modifiers from mechanics you can replace with. If you make this change, also swap for .
- if you don't have a ranger giving you
- The rotation aims to get as many casts of off during mode as possible. Effectively, this means that while on Axe/Axe you cast followed by a combination of skills that gets you back to 10 Adrenaline to recast . These combinations can be any of the following, listed in order of which they should be used:
- - note that you should let this fully channel, don't interrupt it once you have full adrenaline!
- or +
- The above list can also be used as a priority list once your skills start coming off cooldown again. Aim to get 13 casts of for each time you enter . When you're not in mode, you can follow the same general principles, replacing your Burst skill casts with auto-attack chains.
- Use to reset your , as long as you're not going to need the healing from it later.
- Never interrupt your Axe auto-attack chains when you're not in Berserk Mode
- Swap to Mace/Mace only if CC is required. , and are your CC options on the set.
- Swapping from Axe/Axe is a large DPS loss, especially when you're in - try and rely primarily on for any CC needs.
- If you're using , make sure the buff is active each time you cast and try and fit in as many weapon skill casts and s as possible afterwards