Bladesworn - Power Bannerslave
A power DPS build with banners for Bladesworn.
Phalanx Strength Variant
In the event you are required to provide Might to your subgroup, replace Strength with Tactics:
- If you are the sole Might generator for your subgroup, replace with .
- It would be a minor DPS loss to run full berserker stats with instead.
- or ascended versions
Start on your Gunsaber.
Bladesworn's rotation follows a basic structure, but the exact skills used each loop can vary. The complete loop looks as follows:
- , if available
- , if available and you did not use this loop
- → →
- , if you did not use either or
- Dragon Slash - Force
- Cyclone Trigger, or Artillery Slash if Cyclone Trigger is not available
It would be slightly more optimal to move to after step 5 in the rotation, but as it is a priority skill it will interrupt the cast time of the previous skill if used too early so you would need very good timing for it to be reliable.
Most of the above loop is the same each time, but you use one extra skill depending on what is available. will be available every other loop and the non-gunstinger loops will alternate between using and an extra . i.e. the pattern of extra skills is:
The pattern then repeats from the start. Although is available in the first loop, is used instead because it is more efficient to use when you have zero charges of Cyclone Trigger rather than one. You only need consider this in the very first loop of the rotation though.
Outside of the opener, the exact order of skills actually isn't that important, though the rotation above was chosen for the following reasons:
- We want to use before both to front-load damage, but also to prevent sitting at maximum charges.
- will interrupt the cast time of skills other than if used too early. So it is safer to use it as early as possible to avoid this.
- As you sometimes want to use twice in one loop, the first use should come before the auto chain so that it is off cooldown again.
- While charging , you can use Triggerguard and/or Flicker Step to generate extra charges of , to ensure you are at 10 stacks for Dragon Slash - Force.
- If there is any danger of you getting interrupted while in , you can forgo this step so they are available for defence.
- Dragon Slash - Force alone is over half your total damage, so it is essential not to delay . If necessary, you can skip skills in your rotation if it is already available.
Upgrade to premium membership and take advantage of all the premium benefits, including complete ad removal across the entire website, for less than $1 per month! Upgrade