Bladesworn - Power Bladesworn
The community gave this build a rating, making it top-tier: Great
Focused on: Strike damage
Power Bladesworn is a power dps build for use in solo open world.
This build's strengths include:
- Very high burst damage
- Strong self-healing
- Good area damage
Notably, this build performs terribly at range.
Your weapon choices are largely up to personal preference, as most weapons bring something useful to the table here and you will spend a lot of your time in Gunsaber. We default to Mace / Pistol due to its balance of CC, defense, and damage thanks to Mace's block and high Vulnerability application. We've listed other viable options below:
- Mainhand Axe - high single target damage
- Mainhand Mace - balance weapon with great damage, defense, and cc
- Mainhand Sword - good single target DPS with fantastic mobility
- Offhand Axe - great cleave, supplies minor Quickness
- Pistol - good for activating and maintaining , great burst damage
- Offhand Mace - great damage due to Vulnerability application and excellent CC
- Greatsword - viable option but is basically a worse version of Sword/ Pistol
If a ranged option is absolutely required, consider Longbow. With that said, Bladesworn is abysmal at range and you'd be better off playing Berserker or even Core Warrior (or another class entirely) if you want ranged DPS.
- - significant sustain
- - taking this trait allows you to supply permanent Alacrity to nearby allies.
Ascended gear is not required.
- For those without Secrets of the Obscure, use
- is nearly identical DPS
- This gear setup allows a player to change between gear for virtually all power warrior builds without any armor or trinket swaps. For a slightly more optimized option specific to Bladesworn, use , full Berserker stats gear, and in place of .
- For defense, equip the highest tier Jade Core you can afford. Use defensive food, traits, or skills if required. If necessary, use Knight trinkets.
Budget consumables are acceptable for use in open world.
- Prioritize Steak Ascended food.
- Prioritize Steak Ascended food.
- (and variants)
- This builds damage centers around building Flow while maintaining a few key buffs. To build Flow, use skills that increase your generation rate such as . A helpful tip is that skills that normally restore Adrenaline will instead increase Flow generation rate for Bladesworn.
- Your key buffs are Fury, Might, , and . Of these, Fury is by far the most critical. You must always ensure you have it when you use .
- The most basic idea of how to play this build is to maintain the buff windows above. Build Fury with skills like and . Most of your Might will be passively generated. Building a few stacks of and right before you use will help your damage.
- Very importantly with the build as-is above, you must use Flicker Step before your Dragon Slash. This will activate .
- Look for sources of Vulnerability with the weapon sets you prefer and apply it just before using . In the default build above, those include and .
- is effectively an immortality cooldown.
- will stunbreak and cleanse conditions.
- Triggerguard and Cyclone Trigger grant Aegis.
- Cyclone Trigger briefly reflects projectiles
- Some weapon sets have powerful defensive skills, such as Mainhand Mace's .
- You heal considerable amounts from , , and . You can break the game by combining this with .
- Artillery Slash
- With , Dragon Slash is a significant source of CC.
Enjoy an ad-free experience & support the website, for less than $1 per month! Upgrade to Premium