Bladesworn - Power Bladesworn
The community gave this build a rating, making it top-tier: Great
Focused on: Strike damage
Power Bladesworn is a very unique specialization to use in open world due to it's restricted mobility, caused by the reliance on . This iteration supplies itself with permanent Fury, 25 Might for 5 allies as well as large amounts (potentially the largest amounts currently available) of self-healing through the synergies between , , and . This allows it to be highly survivable in the same gear as the standard PvE DPS build for group content, making it a very convenient option for overall PvE gameplay.
- Off-hand pistol: replaces off-hand axe for less AoE damage but more single target burst, and higher uptime of .
- for any situation where you're not alone. This triggers for every affected ally, resulting in large amounts of healing.
- for a passive condition cleanse and healing.
Ascended gear is not required.
- The empowers the stun on your so that it will break most champion defiance bars (e.g. HoT Hero Points) immediately when you're alone.
- You can also use a pistol instead of the offhand axe, which will facilitate maintaining outside of gunsaber and increases single-target DPS at the cost of flow + cleave damage.
- Any ascended food is superior to any other food you could use. Steak for power, flatbread for conditions. Budget versions of these foods exist and are acceptable.
- - farming
- , - DPS
- - defense
- (and variants) - farming
- , - dps
- Using ammo skills will increase your damage done through and explosions will increase your ferocity via .
- is responsible for the vast majority of your damage, so you should never delay it. By default, you should always try to use Dragon Slash - Force . If your target moves out of range, you can also use 24px Dragon Slash - Boost or 24px Dragon Slash - Reach.
- is the highest damage skill on dual axes, so it takes priority there.
- You can also use any physical-type skill like before going into to empower it by an additional 10%.
- Triggerguard & Flicker Step cause you to deal more damage through , so you can use them when you know you won't need them for defense. They are your sole defense in though, so you might have to keep them.
- is your main source of healing and provides Flow and 50% of your endurance bar, so make use of this whenever needed.
- Greatsword should only be used whenever you know you'll need additional survivability from or a short-cooldown evade through . Beware: You need to decide this prior to engaging combat, since you cannot weapon swap on Bladesworn in combat.
- The rotation used for group content with dual axes has higher cleave and is a bit more straightforward to execute than the pistol rotation.
- Inside of Gunsaber, it uses Blooming Fire instead of Artillery Slash or Cyclone Trigger since that procs thrice.
- Detailed explanations and a rotation showcase are given down below.
Enjoy an ad-free experience & support the website, for less than $1 per month! Upgrade to Premium