Daredevil - Boon Daredevil
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- Boon Daredevil is an insanely strong boon support that can provide 100% uptime on Might, Quickness, Fury, Protection, Regeneration, Vigor, Retaliation and very high uptimes on Stability, Aegis, Resistance. This means Boon Daredevil can upkeep almost every boon in the game, except Alacrity; making most other supports redundant. Boon daredevil also deals much more DPS than Boon Thief, at the cost of being less forgiving to maintain boon upkeep.
- However, it is extremely important to note that Boon Daredevil only works on encounters where a thief can reliably get the Stolen Skill Detonate Plasma. These encounters are as follows:
- Matthias Gabrel
- Mursaat Overseer
- Cardinal Adina
- Statues of Grenth
- And Keep Construct, to some extent.
- for a relatively weak but continuous healing effect; good if you do not plan on using your heal skill.
- can be used instead of to function as source of blind and projectile destruction; mainly useful on Matthias and Cardinal Adina.
- can be used instead of wherever CC is needed.
- Can be taken for more survivability.
- Taking Critical Strikes over Trickery yields higher dps at the cost of a higher cooldown on .
- When running Critical Strikes, replace your with .
- 6xSuperior Rune of the Thief12xMystical +5 Agony Infusion8xMighty +5 Agony Infusion
Moa Stance Variant
- Equipment can be modified to the desired boon duration. Below is an example of what could be run on a very fast Adina when running Trickery and recieving a share.
- 6xSuperior Rune of the Thief20xMighty +5 Agony Infusion
- Writ of Masterful Strength is extremely strong if you maintain over 90% health.
- The main role of a Boon Thief is to provide almost every boon at extremely high uptimes. This is done by using on the bosses where Detonate Plasma can be acquired.
- 2 staves are taken to optimize DPS. Detonate Plasma can be used while on your boon duration staff, then swap to your berserker staff to DPS. It is recommended to have different skins on these staves so you can keep track of them easily. If swapping weapons is too much to keep track of, you can just play with the concentration staff at the cost of some DPS.
- This build is played the same way as Daredevil - Power DPS, but making sure to use and Detonate Plasma off cooldown.
Encounter Specific Tips
- Critical Strikes is recommended here due to the steal cooldown reduction not being required.
- Make sure to steal Detonate Plasma before entering the split phase.
- Trickery may be required for steal cooldown reduction if your phase times are too fast.
- If the group is spreading out on split phase, have them stay together for boons before splitting up.