Daredevil - Power DPS
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- 1 Overview
- 2 Skill Bar
- 3 Specializations
- 4 Equipment
- 5 Consumables
- 6 Usage
- 7 Encounter Specific Tips
- The power DPS raid build for Daredevil. This is an easy to play build that mostly dodges and autoattacks for high multi-target damage. Due to evading for most of its rotation, it can easily avoid boss attacks. It also has very high mobility, and provides high utility to its squad with and various raid boss stolen skills.
- This guide is focused on raids. For the fractal version see Daredevil - Power DPS (Fractal).
- for a relatively weak but continuous healing effect.
- if you need an extra evade, or for fights that have a lot of movement impairing conditions.
- for breakbar damage during encounters wheregets wasted on adds.
- for extra burst damage.
- if you're having trouble surviving. This is a ~10% DPS loss.
- Use for mobility between encounters.
- If your Druid doesn't run use Assassin's boots.
- Your second weapon set is optional as you should not be swapping weapons as part of your DPS rotation - shortbow for the extra mobility from or a set with offhand pistol for access toin emergencies are both common choices.
- The priority of your rotation is to use andwhile under the effects of bothand.
- during the cast
- Use your opening rotation again when comes off cooldown and you have max initiative.
- Try to never have your endurance full to get the most out of .
- Always flank the boss to get the bonus from .
- Use to get back endurance to keepup as much as possible. Try to use it off cooldown so it lines up with.
- Use off cooldown.
- When it comes to fighting actual bosses where positioning matters, you may have to manage where your dodge ends so that you aren't forced into a bad spot. For example if you dodge through Artsariiv you will be in a purple damaging AoE. Here you would have to dodge to the side or stand at the side of her so dodging through her will land you on the other side of her which is safe. On other stationary bosses you might want to rotate your camera 180° every single time you dodge through them. For these cases you may want to walk back slightly while autoattacking so that you don't miss the damage from your dodge or end up being at an awkward distance from the boss (especially if the boss moves occasionally).
- You can use oras evades if you're out of dodges.
- Use with nearby allies to break defiance bars.
Encounter Specific Tips
- The stolen skill from this boss is Unstable Artifact which can be used to save downs or recover from getting ported by blue circles.
- If your team needs you to cover green circles, use .
- Coordinate with your Chronomancers so you don't waste your elite skills on the same breakbar.
- Consider equipping a shortbow, , and/or using.
- The stolen skill from this boss is Unstable Artifact which can be used to shadowstep between adds during the split phase.
- Be careful using while the breakbar is active to not get killed by Gorseval's Retaliation.
- You can use for blocking projectiles and extra blinds.
- Consider equipping Sword/Pistol to gain access to for AoE blinds.
- The stolen skill from this boss is Soul Stone Venom which can be used to cleanse Slothasor's fear.
- You can bring to break Slothasor's fear, and to block its high damaging attacks.
- When fixated try not to move through the boss with .
- If your group needs additional projectile blocking, use .
- The stolen skill from the champions is Throw Magnetic Bomb which can be used to do mortars.
- If you are doing mortars, use ,, and Dagger/Pistol as your second weapon set. For the triple mortar spawn, you can useon the first target,on the second, andon the third. If you miss any of those skills, swap to Dagger/Pistol and use
- You can use for mobility around the room.
- You can activate
- does not work on the breakbar, runinstead.
- You can bring
Stronghold of the Faithful
- If you are going on the towers, consider equipping a Short bow to traverse the cave easier.
- Use for blocking projectiles, extra blinds, and AoE stealth.
- You can use to hit up to five targets at once.
- The Twisted Castle is mostly movement based. Consider equipping a shortbow and/or using .
- You can use to hit up to five targets at once.
- The stolen skill from this boss is Soul Stone Venom which can be used as an emergency cleanse.
- Use for blocking projectiles, and extra blinds against Xera's minions.
Bastion of the Penitent
- The stolen skill from Mursaat Overseer is Detonate Plasma, which can be used to provide your squad with boons.
- Be careful when using that you do not end up in spikes.
- The stolen skill from Samarog and Guldhelm is Throw Magnetic Bomb. This can be both a DPS increase and used to help break the frequent breakbars.
- Use to help break Samarog's breakbars.
Hall of Chains
- The stolen skill from Dhuum is Unstable Artifact, which can be a lifesaver by porting downed players to yourself, or used for mobility, e.g. during Soul Split or to get to a green if you need to do them.
- , when used, cleanses 3 conditions from yourself and allies and refills endurance. Be sure to use it if needed.
- Conjured Amalgamate itself does not have a stolen skill, however its adds do. Conjured Swords give Unstable Artifact and Conjured Shields give Throw Magnetic Bomb. The latter in particular is extremely useful for CCing and cleaving down Conjured Shields as well as being a DPS increase during the burst phases.
- Use to cleave down Conjured Swords and Conjured Shields if needed.
- Take instead of. Being able to use stolen skills twice here is extremely powerful.
- The stolen skill from the Pyres, Ancient Invoked Hydra, and Wyvern Matriarch is Detonate Plasma. The stolen skill from Qadim, Apocalypse Bringer, and Wyvern Patriarch is Throw Magnetic Bomb.
- Steal from the pyres before every DPS phase to give your squad boons immediately with Detonate Plasma. Since you can use them twice, use it once for the pyre group and once on Qadim.
- Use Throw Magnetic Bomb to cleave the Lava Elementals and help break the frequent breakbars. If you are doing the Lamp, save at least one cast for the second and third lamps each. At the 100%-66% DPS phase, save at least one cast to help CC the Apocalypse Bringer. Once it appears, use it once, and if steal is off cooldown, steal again and it use to help break the three Reapers of Flesh that spawn.
- You can precast Basilisk Venom before the Apocalypse Bringer appears.
- should be able to one-shot groups of unprotected Lava Elementals if needed.