Daredevil - Condi Daredevil
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- 1 Overview
- 2 Skill Bar
- 3 Specializations
- 4 Equipment
- 5 Consumables
- 6 Usage
- 7 Video Examples
Condition Daredevil is a very strong build with high uptime on i-frames through its ability to spam dodges. In addition, it has relatively high DPS if near allies and can bring very high amounts of sustain when needed. Its relatively simple rotation makes it a strong option even for new players, though its reliance on abilities that force movement can be disorienting to some.
- Shortbow - highest ranged DPS
- Offhand Pistol - Run with Mainhand Dagger for absurd amounts of in-combat mobility.
- - a powerful escape button that can sometimes outclass other heals in high-pressure situations.
- - if having issues with burning, poison, bleeding, or confusion.
- - great passive healing
- - area condition damage
- - blocks projectiles and provides a smoke field for stealth
- - teleport + stunbreak
- - group stealth
- - significant breakbar damage
- - large CC
- - condi cleanse
- Ascended gear and stat infusions are not required; you can use exotic gear with the same stats.
This set uses gear similar to Daredevil - Condi DPS, making it a good choice for general PVE
- - higher burst, lower peak DPS
This set trades some offense for a lot of defense; it may be worth using against harder content
- - budget DPS
- - defensive option
- - defensive option that also provides some offense
- - condition cleanse
- Any ascended food is superior to any other food you could use. Steak for power, flatbread for conditions.
- - Use for general farming.
- - Use for when you need to max out magic find.
- - more sustain (requires crit chance)
- Anything - Any food is better than none, but you should prioritize the food above before using any other food.
- , , - general farming
- - good damage option with +karma
- , , - DPS
- , - highest DPS option if proc'd off cooldown
- - can be run in zergs for massive sustain, as this has no internal cooldown
- - Budget DPS
- - Lifesteal + Expertise (requires crit chance)
- , - Dodges + Might
With this build, damage and defense are intrinsically tied together via . Any time you need to dodge, you can use or to both deal damage and evade. With that in mind, you have a wide variety of options to deal damage with depending on the situation:
- Utilizing stealth attacks to generate Fury and Might. To do this, use followed by .
- Spamming and to avoid damage and output significant bleed, torment, and poison damage.
- Using to attack from range.
In general there are two major rules:
- Dodge often to proc
- Try not to interrupt your auto-attack chains as the 3rd hit is a significant portion of your damage.
As a final tip, try to whirl through fields to create various bolts.
As a general rotation, consult the following:
- Cast venoms
- Dodge twice
- use 3x
- Complete two auto-attack chains
From here, use dodge x2 and Can't find such skill "Death Lotus"! Please refer to our skill index. x2, occasionally using an extra dodge or death lotus when you have the resources for it. Fill empty space with basic attacks and cast venoms off cooldown.
As mentioned above, this build has numerous evades. Use them. Get good at recognizing skill tells and responding to them. Other than that, your defensive options are fairly versatile. In the event you need to swap your utility, swap out :
- Theif and Daredevil offer various stunbreaks, such as , , and . It is advised to take one of these, as CC is what will usually kill you.
- Viper's / Celestial : You have high passive healing via and . Try to maintain Fury as much as possible to enhance healing.
- You can go into stealth via to remove threat, break enemy targeting, and reposition yourself. Follow it up with a if using Viper's or Celestial .
- (if running a spare pistol offhand)