Daredevil - Condi P/P Blind Spammer
The community gave this build a rating, making it second-tier: Good
Focused on: Hybrid damage
Designed for: PvP Conquest
The gameplan of this rather obnoxious PvP Daredevil build is simple: proc in for stealth, follow up - repeat until target dies. Due to its simplistic playstyle it's also quite beginner friendly.
- - lowers your burst damage but gives you more frequent access to Stealing and makes Steal an unblockable, instant interrupt. The CD reduction on Stealing also helps with Vigor uptime which is crucial to the build.
- Much of the sustain in the build comes from spamming Blind and how that condition synergizes with traits like .
- Spamming projectiles while inside (BP) is both your primary source of defense and offense.
- If you don't have the initiative for BP or if you're under heavy pressure, use . This is the best defensive skill in the build, keeping you safe from both melee and projectile pressure while also proccing Blind related traits and providing a combo field for stealthing.
- When you get low on HP or you feel like you need to wait for CDs/initiative to come back, simply linger in stealth for a while instead of ambushing.
- is an excellent defensive skill. Not only is it a stun break and instant source of stealth, it's also a blast finisher that can be used inside Blinding Powder and Smoke Screen for even more stealth.
- provides much needed cleansing and another option for stealthing without having to set up a combo field first.
- Condition cleansing is mostly tied to CDs like 's chain skill, but and does provide a steady stream of cleansing. Combined with your blind spam this is a good enough first line of defense that makes you a bit less reliant on CDs to survive.
- won't be used much except for interrupting important skills (such as healing or rez attempts). When used in a smoke field like BP this will not only interrupt their current action, but also makes their next attack miss because of the Blind from the projectile finisher. That interaction also makes this rather strong when you're under pressure and need to survive.
- is yet another source of instant stealth.
- is mainly for defense. The on-demand evade frame coupled with potential blinding projectiles while used in a smoke field could not only save you from lethal damage but also heal you up. The healing scales with the number of enemy targets.
- Most of the damage comes from spamming .
- provides passive Initiative generation while doing your burst rotation. Use this excess Initiative to use some filler skills while you can't re-enter Stealth.
- is a strong but expensive filler which works very much like Sneak Attack except for being a less reliable projectile finisher. Try to use it inside whenever possible.
Core burst rotation:
- Dodge inside BP to proc for stealth
- while standing inside BP for 100% chance to combo blinding projectiles for sustain and synergy
Upgrade to premium membership and take advantage of all the premium benefits, including complete ad removal across the entire website, for less than $1 per month! Upgrade