Daredevil - Power Daredevil
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- 1 Overview
- 2 Skill Bar
- 3 Specializations
- 4 Equipment
- 5 Consumables
- 6 Usage
Power Daredevil is a consistent generalist build that brings high damage while maintaining the unique out of combat utility that thief provides. It is relatively easy to play and has very little reliance on allies, making it a strong class for completing content alone.
- Shortbow - mobility via
- Duals Pistols - dual pistols provides a strong ranged option
- Sword/Pistol - grants access to which is a strong evade (Editor's Note: The evade is not listed in the tooltip. This is a bug.)
- For a tagging varaint of this build, see Daredevil - TagDevil
- - a powerful escape button that can sometimes outclass other heals in high-pressure situations.
- - can replace if stunbreak isn't needed
- - a good stunbreak that doubles as a defensive mechanism
- - alternative stun break that grants mobility and condition cleanse.
- - blinds enemies and blocks projectiles.
- - if crowd control is needed.
- - to escape from enemies or stealth past them.
- - For assisting allies in reaching places.
- - provides extra initiative generation, especially when farming trash mobs
- - grants significant defiance bar damage
- - more damage on a longer cooldown; ideal for solo or duo bosses / hero points
- - provides enormous amounts of sustain.
- - 10% quickness uptime
- - condition cleanse
- - ignore soft CC; take this if using Pistol/Pistol
Deadly Arts Variant
Higher DPS in situations where you are receiving buffs from nearby allies (such as Fury, , and ). Replaces trickery.
This variant provides high sustain but lower boon support and damage. Replaces Trickery.
- For a more complete breakdown of this variant, see Daredevil - TagDevil
- When zerging, use a shortbow with + and change
- ⇒ OR
- needs + and to fully function, but provides much more consistent tagging.
- provides more mobility and doesn't require any additional runes, but has less consistent tagging.
- Ascended gear and stat infusions are not required; you can use exotic gear with the same stats.
This set uses gear similar to Daredevil - Power DPS, making it excellent for general PVE
This set trades 10% damage for +60% HP
- - high DPS budget option
- , - defense
- - defense against trash mobs or in a zerg
- - higher burst than but lower peak dps
- - causes to provide 25% quickness uptime
- Any ascended food is superior to any other food you could use. Steak for power, flatbread for conditions.
- - Use for general farming.
- - Use for when you need to max out magic find.
- - more sustain
- Anything - Any food is better than none, but you should prioritize the food above before using any other food.
- , , - general farming
- This food assists with more difficult content, such as bosses or bounties. Ascended versions of these are available and should be used when possible.
- - permanent Fury when farming trash or with a zerg
- - extreme sustain when farming trash or with a zerg
- - a huge boost to damage when farming trash or in a zerg
- , - DPS food
- , - Defense and Might
- - Lifesteal
- , , - Damage Reduction Food
- , - Damage
- Open combat with to proc Trickery traits.
- Keep endurance at 33% or lower at all times.
- Spam after dodging on single targets.
- Spam after dodging on groups or to evade damage
- Fill with Auto-attacks; try never to interrupt the attack chain.
- Keep Endurance at 33% or lower
- Spam ; ensure all 8 shots hit
- Fill with auto-attacks
This weapon set should only be run for the useful evade spam of or area blind of
- Keep endurance at 33% or lower
- Auto-attack; try not to interrupt the attack chain
- If using Black Powder: Fit two auto chains between each cast of Black Powder
This build's defense is centered around evading damage rather than absorbing it.
- is a semi-spammable dodge.
- provides significant Vigor uptime for more dodges
- will refill endurance
- is an area blind
Additionally, thief has many powerful defensive utilities. Make the most of thief's kit by changing skills to fit the current need.
- is the primary source of healing in the build, though it should only be taken when extra healing is required.
- Stealth is one of the most useful tools available to Thieves. Use to channel hero points or sneak through otherwise dangerous places.
- If is not enough, blast stealth. To do this, equip a shortbow, place a , then spam in the smoke field.
- (if running )
- (if running a spare pistol offhand)