Daredevil - Power Daredevil
Power Daredevil is a very mobile open world build with lots of evades, decent burst, and good AoE damage. It isn't hard to play and has very little reliance on allies, making it a strong class for completing content alone.
provides both decent healing and recovers endurance, making it a good all rounded healing skill. But other alternatives can be considered.
- - provides less healing but it is an evade and mobility skill.
- - provides almost no burst healing in exchange for constant sustain if you can keep hitting enemies.
- - defensive heal that provides Stealth to access the CC stealth attack .
Keep as it deals great damage. For the other two slots you can use whatever you want, we suggest and for some stun breaks with offensive capabilities, but other options can be considered.
- - alternative stun break that grants mobility and condition cleanse.
- - blinds enemies and blocks projectiles.
- - if crowd control is needed.
- - to escape from enemies or stealth past them.
- - can be considered if conditions are a problem.
- - grants significant defiance bar damage
- - more damage on a longer cooldown; ideal for solo or duo bosses / hero points
- - provides some sustain.
- - condition cleanse
Deadly Arts Variant
Higher DPS in situations where you are receiving Might from nearby allies. Replaces trickery.
Ascended gear and stat infusions are not required; you can use exotic gear with the same stats.
This set uses gear similar to Build:Daredevil_-_Power_DPS, making it excellent for general PVE
- Knight - defensive trinkets
- Marauder - trades a small amount of damage for a very large boost to health
- , - budget DPS
- - defense
- - budget DPS
- - higher DPS than other options in longer fights
- - causes to provide 25% quickness uptime; this can result in the highest DPS increase from a single sigil, but requires skill management to work.
Equip your shortbow with and and take to create one of the best mob-tagging options in the game.
- Any ascended food is superior to any other food you could use. Steak for power, flatbread for conditions. Budget versions of these foods exist and are acceptable.
- - farming
- , - DPS
- - defense
- (and variants) - farming
- , - dps
- Open combat with dodge for the extra damage from plus to gain the boons from Trickery traits. Dodge often to maintain that bonus.
- Keep your endurance low to benefit from .
- Spam after dodging on single targets.
- Spam after dodging on groups or to evade damage.
- Fill with Auto-attacks; try never to interrupt the attack chain.
This build's defense is centered around evading damage rather than absorbing it.
- is a semi-spammable dodge.
- provides significant Vigor uptime for more dodges.
- will refill endurance.
- is an area blind.
- is a channelled block.
- Make use of Stealth to disengage. Long lasting stealth can be used to channel hero points or sneak through otherwise dangerous places. If is not enough, blast stealth. To do this, equip a shortbow, place a , then spam in the smoke field.
- is the primary source of healing in the build, though it should only be taken when extra healing is required.
- (if running )
- (if running a spare pistol offhand)
Enjoy an ad-free experience & support the website, for less than $1 per month! Upgrade to Premium