Deadeye - Power Deadeye
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- 1 Overview
- 2 Skill Bar
- 3 Weapon Variants
- 4 Skill Variants
- 5 Specializations
- 6 Equipment
- 7 Consumables
- 8 Usage
A very powerful roaming build that functions well in most areas of open world and possesses an extreme amount of in-combat mobility and burst damage. Against groups of enemies, this build can maintain permanent Fury, Might, and Quickness with no boon duration.
This build relies heavily on and performs better against groups of mobs than single bosses.
- Shortbow - For Mobility or Tagging in Zergs
- Sword - Better cleave than Dagger but less Mobility.
- Offhand Dagger - Loses mobility but provides high burst and stealth.
- Rifle - Rifle is somewhat suboptimal for most open world and has a very different playstyle than what is provided here. See Deadeye - Rifle Skirmisher for a rifle-specific build.
- - shorter cooldown heal with an evade.
- - condi cleanse
- - alternative damage option.
- - blinds enemies and destroys projectiles.
- // - if struggling with defiance bars.
- - alternative stun break that cleanses conditions.
- - alternative stun break that grants offensive boons; good on bosses
- - to escape from enemies or stealth past them.
- - a 4 second evade.
- - strong crowd control if there are allies nearby.
- - high burst damage on a long cooldown
- - when fighting against single targets
- - on long fights against single targets.
- Ascended gear and stat infusions are not required; you can use exotic gear with the same stats.
Trade ~10% DPS for +60% health
- Knight's - can mix with other variant for extra defense
- Diviner , Commander's - fun gear variants for more boons
- , - Defensive runes
- - budget defense
- - Efficient sigil that provides a strong flat 3% damage and also helps when enemies are CC'd or disabled. Other 3% sigils are also fine here, Impact is just the one that activates its 7% bonus the most often.
- - Strong defensive sigil that allows for more dodges.
- - Provides more sustain
- - helps with condi cleanse, which is one of your main weak points with this build
These consumables boost profit
- Any ascended food is superior to any other food you could use. Steak for power, flatbread for conditions.
- - Use for general farming.
- - Use for when you need to max out magic find.
- - more sustain (requires crit chance)
- Anything - Any food is better than none, but you should prioritize the food above before using any other food.
- , , - general farming
- - good damage option with +karma
These consumables boost DPS or defense.
- / - more damage.
- - more dodges.
- - more healing.
- or is your best damage option.
- is a great budget option.
- This build focuses on using to proc several powerful traits, including:
- , , , from Trickery
- , , , in Deadeye
- Because of these interactions, every time you steal you will gain Fury, Might, Quickness, Swiftness, Regeneration, Vigor, +200 Power and Precision, and +2 Initiative.
- Striking a Marked target will grant you additional damage thanks to Malice. Killing a Marked target will fully reset your Mark and cause an explosion around them that deals damage and blinds nearby enemies.
- Because none of the listed traits that grant these boons have an internal cooldown, and refreshes your (which counts as a Steal) every time you kill your marked target you can instantly re-apply these buffs to yourself, making this build amazingly good at killing groups of mobs.
- This build also features a considerable amount of Stealth from
This build has three primary variants: Dagger/Pistol, Sword/Pistol, and Pistol/Pistol. Sword/Dagger can also be a fun variant, but is typically less effective than the others and won't be discussed here.
This is the standard version of the build, as it fulfills the build's primary goals better than other options. It has absurd mobility compared to the other two and deals higher damage than Sword/Pistol, with only slightly less damage than Pistol/Pistol but more cleave. Since this build is for killing groups of mobs in open world, it is the default chosen.
To deal damage with Dagger/Pistol:
- towards your target, or use to gapclose if nearby already.
- the target
- until dead.
- does more damage to single targets if they are under 50% HP than your AA's, otherwise only AA.
You can use various methods of gaining Invisibility, such as using through a smoke field like to also proc , which deals considerable damage. This can be resource-intensive, however, so using it should be a strategic decision.
This variant has both the highest DPS and burst of the other two variants and is included as an excellent ranged option when alone, since Shortbow is only good in Zergs.
To deal damage with this variant, Mark your target and use until dead, filling gaps with auto-attacks. It can be useful to Stealth with this variant to reposition and gain access to , which deals rather considerable damage. Stealth in this variant is harder to access, however, due to the lack of a leap finisher.
This variant is more niche than the other two. It is primarily used due to Sword's high auto-attack damage and access to , which is a long-duration evade and can be quite useful for soloing harder enemies. This variant's DPS is less reliant on using Initiative, which allows you to spend it on defensive options like or .
To deal damage with Sword/Pistol, you simply your target and auto-attack, using your Initiative for defensive cooldowns.
This build has access to a number of defensive options, though it mostly relies on killing enemies before they can deal much damage.
- provides incredible sustain, especially since this build has permanent Fury.
- You have several sources of stealth, which allow for repositioning or disengaging
- is an area blind
- is an area blind. If you are just auto attacking, you can keep this up permanently, though it only affects 5 targets and will not affect enemies with Defiance Bars.
- (Sword/Pistol only) is a long-duration evade that allows you to easily dodge predictable attacks, like the Legendary Crusher's attack in the Lost City of Arah.
- (sword 1 in stealth)