Dragonhunter - Meditrapper Roamer
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
A Dragonhunter build for WvW roaming that mixes meditations and traps.
- over- if mass cleansing or more stun breakers are needed.
- - if you feel comfortable with no invulnerability or instant virtues recharge.
- - movement speed for solo roaming.
- - allows you to kite and disengage.
- - more damage and some mobility in combat from the proc.
- - extra precision with an armor ignoring damage proc that also heals you.
- - defensive option.
- - offensive option.
- The ring created by a triggered deals more damage than the initial trigger so attempt to force foes through it by pulling enemies with Hunter's Verdict (secondary skill of), knocking foes through it by procc'ing, or
- is unblockable and can be used to interrupt blocking skills with.
- is removes three conditions and gives a substantial heal to you and your teammates, use it often. Be careful since the heal is granted when you land being CCed in the air will stop you receiving the heal.
- breaks stun and blocks all attacks in front of you, use it to relive pressure on you and your team, for example, you can stand facing foes attempting to cleave downed teammates while you or your team resses. If you are not getting focused hard you should try to keep it for situations where your team need to rez or stomp. Keep in mind that it also instantly recharges after you rezzed somebody so don't hesitate to use it when somebody of your team goes down.
- Use while engaging or running away from a ranged projectile class such as a Ranger to mitigate damage.
- Use andto create gaps by targeting another enemy, ambient creature or random mob that's away from your enemy.
- High sustain specs are going to wear you down eventually