Elementalist - Core Signet Ele
Designed for: PvP Conquest
A tanky core Elementalist build for PvP, made to contest side nodes and mostly focus on 1v1s. The build has great sustain against all types of damage but its damage output is somewhat mediocre, so you'll want to win a battle of attrition. Being a core build, this is perfectly suitable for F2P players who want to pick up Elementalist in PvP.
- - a more tanky option.
- causes your signets to retain their passive effects even after being used, so there's no downside to using most of your signets on CD.
- is a very flexible elite that changes based on yuor attunement.
- Fire is best for damage.
- Water is best for sustain.
- Air is best for CC.
- A significant chunk of the damage comes from and . Use these on CD and build your burst combos around these two. You won't be dealing a lot of damage outside burst combos.
- is great at rooting enemies into your hard hitting skills and should be used at the start of burst combos.
- Your best damaging skills other than the signets are , , and spam.
- Burning and Bleeding are your only damaging conditions (not counting the Doom sigil proc), try to cover them with stuff like Chill from or even the Blind / Vulnerability from to make them harder to cleanse, if you feel like you can get away with using your only stun break offensively.
- Gaining an aura removes a condition and grants Protection thanks to and .
- also makes you lose 2 conditions whenever you transmute an aura - in this build you get to do that on both Air and Fire attunements by using the chain skills of (Air skill #3) and (Fire skill #5).
- grants you Fire Aura whenever you attune to . The above mentioned two traits therefore make attuning to Fire an instant source of cleansing and damage mitigation.
- makes it so you also gain Protection when attuning to , so half your attune skills grant instant damage mitigation.
- There is no reason not to use on CD if you're missing some health, as you retain the passive of signets even while they are recharging.
- When used on Water, summons a Water Elemental and becomes available for you. This heals about twice as much as your healing skill, removes a condition, and even knocks back enemies! Always use your elite on Water if you're struggling to survive.
- followed by is a good defensive combo that could help distance yourself from enemies while evading their attacks and even comboing Fire Aura for trait synergy.
- In general always try to use Magnetic Leap in one of your fire fields to combo auras.
- , and provide plenty of defense against projectiles. These could be crucial when it comes to surviving Longbow rangers or .
- is your "time out" button in case you're starting to get overwhelmed.
- is the best anti-condition skill in the build.
- Twitch: Grimjack
Upgrade to premium membership and take advantage of all the premium benefits, including complete ad removal across the entire website, for less than $1 per month! Upgrade