Firebrand - Condi Firebrand
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
A very strong solo build, especially for instanced content. This build also has a powerful support variant that gives allies considerable Quickness uptime.
- - strong option for power-based variants to provide extra vuln
- can be used to provide extra Stability.
- for more condition cleanse.
- for Blind on demand.
- or for more crowd control.
- or if projectiles are a problem.
- - more quickness uptime
Zeal offers much higher damage when solo thanks to its high vulnerability and might generation. Replaces Virtues.
Honor offers higher might generation for yourself and nearby allies, longer boon duration from symbols, and higher defensive utility thanks to endurance regeneration and the small amount of sustain. It does this at a very small DPS loss (under 10% when compared to Virtues). Replaces Virtues.
This set uses gear similar to that of Firebrand - Condi DPS, making it a good option for general PVE.
This set trades ~15% damage for a huge boost to defense.
This set uses gear similar to that of Firebrand - Quickness Support Condi DPS, making it a very strong support/dps set for general PVE.
- Any ascended food is superior to any other food you could use. Steak for power, flatbread for conditions.
- - Use for general farming.
- - Use for when you need to max out magic find.
- - more sustain (requires crit chance)
- Anything - Any food is better than none, but you should prioritize the food above before using any other food.
- , , - general farming
- - good damage option with +karma
- , , - DPS
- , - highest DPS option if proc'd off cooldown
- - can be run in zergs for massive sustain, as this has no internal cooldown
- - Budget DPS
- - Lifesteal + Expertise (requires crit chance)
- , - Dodges + Might
- - +DPS and increased Karma gains
- - +DPS
- / - +DPS for the Trailblazer's variant
- - useful for Quickness uptime
Firebrand has three tomes. Each is dedicated to a different specialty.
- - Damage via Burning
- - healing and condition cleanse
- - defensive boons and projectile hate
In each of these tomes, you can often just spam skills to great effect, but it is strongly advised you sit down and learn what the skills in each tome do. Some big ones to memorize:
- Recalling the memory of heroes past, enchant nearby allies with formidable defenses.
- is the main source of your damage, and it resets whenever you kill an enemy thanks to . Try to stay in it often, spamming
- If there are nearby allies you can use
- Outside of , your primary damaging skills are:
- If everything you have is on cooldown, fill with auto-attacks
- Use your and off cooldown for Quickness.
- Use your approximately every 7 seconds for Quickness from and .
- has many good defensive skills. You can go into it and press a few skills (including Recalling the memory of heroes past, enchant nearby allies with formidable defenses.
- Carefully time your activation of to block dangerous attacks.