Firebrand - Condi Firebrand
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- Condi Firebrand is an extremely strong build for soloing difficult content such as champs, dungeons, and fractals. It provides itself with quickness, might, fury, aegis, swiftness, and protection, along with utility such as vulnerability, healing, reflects, and crowd control.
- - strong option for power-based variants to provide extra vuln
- can be used to provide extra Stability.
- for more condition cleanse.
- for Blind on demand.
- or for more crowd control.
- or if projectiles are a problem.
- - more quickness uptime
- This variant offers the highest DPS but the least defense.
- The Trailblazer Variant sacrifices some power damage for a massive boost to your survivability. This variant is recommended for most open world content.
- This is a budget variant that can do well in most open world situations, but should be replaced with either of the variants above once possible.
This variant offers permanent quickness to yourself as well as very high uptime to members of your squad. This can provide a significant damage boost to those around you and is highly recommended when running map metas like Drakkar or Drizzlewood Coast.
- for the Tanky Variant
Firebrand has three tomes. Each is dedicated to a different specialty.
- - Damage via Burning
- - healing and condition cleanse
- - defensive boons and projectile hate
In each of these tomes, you can often just spam skills to great effect, but it is strongly advised you sit down and learn what the skills in each tome do. Some big ones to memorize:
- Recalling the memory of heroes past, enchant nearby allies with formidable defenses.Stability (5s): Cannot be knocked down, pushed back, pulled, launched, stunned, dazed, floated, sunk, feared or taunted.
- is the main source of your damage, and it resets whenever you kill an enemy thanks to . Try to stay in it often, spamming
- If there are nearby allies you can use
- Outside of , your primary damaging skills are:
- If everything you have is on cooldown, fill with auto-attacks
- Use your and off cooldown for Quickness.
- Use your approximately every 7 seconds for Quickness from and .
- has many good defensive skills. You can go into it and press a few skills (including Recalling the memory of heroes past, enchant nearby allies with formidable defenses.Stability (5s): Cannot be knocked down, pushed back, pulled, launched, stunned, dazed, floated, sunk, feared or taunted.
- Carefully time your activation of to block dangerous attacks.