Firebrand - Group Support
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- Provides allies with very high healing and powerful boons
- Naturally tanky
- Immobile and reliant on allies
- Mace - higher area healing at the cost of Fury and CC
- - area condi cleanse
- - more healing if Stability isn't needed
- - more stability for allies
- - if projectiles are a problem.
- - even more Aegis
- - more Quickness and Fury when Stab isn't needed.
- - better for slow-moving or static groups
- Ascended gear and stat infusions are not required; you can use exotic gear with the same stats.
- Cleric's - very high healing, but a drastic decrease in boon support
- , , - alternative healing runes
- This food is used to maximize profit when farming events.
- Any ascended food is superior to any other food
- - Use for general farming.
- - Use for when you need to max out magic find.
- - more sustain (requires crit chance)
- Anything - Any food is better than none, but you should prioritize the food above before using any other food.
- , , - general farming
Firebrand has three tomes. Each is dedicated to a different specialty.
- - Damage via Burning
- - healing and condition cleanse
- - defensive boons and projectile hate
In each of these tomes, you can often just spam skills to great effect, but it is strongly advised you sit down and learn what the skills in each tome do. Some big ones to memorize:
- Recalling the memory of heroes past, enchant nearby allies with formidable defenses.
This build is not focused on damage, but it is recommended to use Staff to attack enemies during zergs for tag-credit. Use and staff auto-attacks to gain tags.
One of this build's primary focuses is healing.
- Dodging heals thanks to
- has many high healing skills. In general, enter this and hit 5, 4, and spam 1. 2 will remove Conditions.
- offers high Regeneration uptime
- Can't find such trait "Batttle Presence"! Please refer to our trait index
- Symbols heal if is taken. In slow groups, this is a massive increase to healing, though fast groups will move out of them quickly.
The second focus of the build is supplying allies with boons. In general, this means Quickness, Might, Fury, and Stability. These boons are a massive boost to allied DPS. The build is also capable of providing significant
- grants a plethora of boons. A simple but effective method of using this tome is to use each skill once.
- + grant Quickness in an area.
- - area Fury, though ineffective while mobile
- - might
- , - Stability for nearby allies; extremely valuable during CC heavy fights
- (as a last resort)