Firebrand - Quickness Celestial DPS
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
This build is a perfect mix between a healer and a DPS, which shines in less organized groups that normally run a full healer. Even though it's a condition build, the burst of a Firebrand is really solid and by no means bad in fractals.
Thanks to Writ of Persistence and this build heals up to five players for ~400/sec while still being able to hit for ~20k DPS on the golem.
- Staff can be taken instead of scepter for to provide an additional burst healing option, though you will lose ~2 Might as swapping to staff only for would be a significant DPS loss.
- Utility skills
Swap out , or if you don't need the Regeneration.
- if more CC is needed.
- if the stability of is not enough.
- if the reflect of is not enough.
- for more healing.
- over for a ~1k DPS increase.
- If you have two or more DPS classes in your subgroup and you don't need , you can take and either or (depending on whether they are condi or power DPS) to buff your subgroup.
- If you have sufficient AR to reach 70% boon duration, you can take instead of for higher DPS.
- If you have classes in your group that provide enough Might, you could take one of the following instead of , but you will generate 9-12 less Might for your group:
- will give you 8% more boon duration, and another 8% if you're using staff.
- will result in more healing.
For an ~800 DPS loss, you can replace :
- for better healing.
- for better boon uptimes, or to give yourself sufficient boon duration to run - the DPS difference is small, but gaining access to extra Regeneration and Protection can be valuable.
- You can also use healing infusions, if you prefer that.
Low toughness variant
This build can also work in raids, but it has 381 extra toughness, which can interfere with tanking. The variant below has only 80 extra toughness. If that is still too high, the Celestial pieces can be swapped to Seraph's or Viper's .
- to hit 100% burning duration.
- for DPS.
- for boon duration.
- for healing.
The basic idea is to maintain high uptime of symbols while spamming Burning with . When is not available, axe skills are used to fill the downtime. See Firebrand - Condi DPS for a detailed explanation of the DPS rotation.
- Use immediately, then as soon as it is available.
- Use once immediately, then once every time it gains a charge. Also be sure to use it to block dangerous attacks for your group.
- Use and twice immediately, then once every time it gains a charge.
- Never interrupt your axe autoattack chain.
- Your dodges heal for ~1k because of Selfless Daring, so don't forget to use it if needed. You also maintain 70% Vigor on yourself thanks to .
- Use if reflection, Stability or Resistance is needed. It can also be used to spam Swiftness.
- Use if burst healing or even more condition cleanses are needed.