Firebrand - Condi DPS
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- A condition DPS build for Firebrand in fractals and raids. This build can inflict massive AoE Burning bursts with , which resets on killing (most) enemies. This makes it one of the burstiest condition damage builds and very strong if it can consistently reset .
- In addition to DPS, Firebrand's tomes can provide high defensive utility to its subgroup including Aegis, Stability, Resistance, projectile destruction, and emergency healing.
- over for more CC at the loss of some damage.
- or for a cheaper alternative
- The basic idea is to maintain high symbol uptime while spamming Burning with , and . When is not available, axe skills are used to fill the downtime.
- Start with mantras charged.
- Your default state will be to autoattack in axe and using and as filler. Use your and off cooldown, or spread out the casts for consistent Vulnerability.
- Immediately after using your 2 casts of , you may perform a Tome Burst if it is available.
- If you have available, you may do another tome burst.
- If it is unavailable, use and another before returning to axe.
- Repeat Tome Burst and return to axe.
- Try to always place a immediately before entering as well as immediately before swapping back to axe.
- can be used during your to delay your attacks, such as if you lose alacrity and would be unable to chain the casts together.
- can also be used immediately before
- All mantras are instant cast and should be used while performing the rest of the rotation.
- Use twice immediately, then once every time it gains a charge.
- and should be used in place of autoattacks when up. You should throw the free you get from as well.
- Make sure to always complete your auto attack chain while on Axe