Firebrand - Condi DPS
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
A condition DPS build for Firebrand in fractals and raids. This build can inflict massive AoE Burning bursts with , which resets on killing (most) enemies. This makes it one of the burstiest condition damage builds and very strong if it can consistently reset .
- over for more CC at the loss of some damage.
- With virtues, your tome comes off cooldown quickly enough that barely offers a dps increase, thus you could bring for better Fury and Quickness uptime, or for Stability and a group stunbreak.
- You could run for more support and personal sustain.
- can be taken for more DPS at the cost of a terrible rotation.
- or for a cheaper alternative
The basic idea is to maintain high symbol uptime while spamming Burning with , and . When is not available, axe skills are used to fill the downtime.
Your default state will be to autoattack in axe and using and as filler. Use your and off cooldown. You should be able to use three times between each Tome Burst.
Immediately after using your 2 casts of , you may perform a Tome Burst if it is available.
- If you have available, you may do another tome burst (below). If it is unavailable, use and another before returning to axe.
Renewed Focus Tome Burst
- during the channel of
- x2 (second throw assumes triggered)
- Repeat Tome Burst
- Return to axe
- Try to always place a immediately before entering as well as immediately before swapping back to axe.
- All mantras are instant cast and should be used while performing the rest of the rotation.
- and should be used in place of autoattacks when up. You should throw the free you get from as well.
- is not affected by Alacrity, but is. This means they have approximately the same cooldown so if you activate when it comes off cooldown and wait until triggers, you can throw both in quick succession.
- Make sure to always complete your auto attack chain while on Axe