Firebrand - Quickness Support Condi DPS
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- Skill Variations
- Consecration. Consecrate the ground around you, granting stability to allies inside.
- Mantra of Flame will pull ahead of
- If struggling to maintain boons on the party, you can use instead offor an additional +10% boon duration.
- If you are running with a Support Chronomancer, you can afford to run the same gear and food as Firebrand - Condition DPS, and use instead of in the Firebrand traitline.
- If you are tanking, replace Viper with Trailblazer gear until you have as much toughness as needed.
- Salsa Eggs Benedict or any 100 Concentration/70 Expertise food
- , , and are used to maintain quickness on your group.
- can be cast as soon as it is available.
- can be used as soon as you have at least 2 charges left.
- should be used every 7 seconds to activate and .
- Be very careful not to use the last charge of your mantras unless the fight is nearly over or personal/party healing is desperately needed. A safe way to use can be to only use it when all charges are available so that 1 charge can always be used for sustain.
Otherwise follow the rotation found in Firebrand - Condition DPS