Herald - Condi Herald
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Condi Herald is a strikingly powerful option for open world, capable of soloing champions and extremely difficult content.
Condition Herald is a slow-paced attrition build which has a considerable amount of self-healing and DPS, even in buffer sets like Trailblazer's . The build plays a lot like a bunker build, whittling down an opponent while ensuring that you remain topped-off throughout the fight. Its rotation is very simple, though you should get used to counting your autos, as interrupting its auto attack chain can be a massive DPS loss.
This build is meant for solo or roaming play. It will not serve you well in a zerg and is not recommended for group play.
- - more condition cleanse
- Invocation offers a smoother playstyle at the cost of most of your sustain. Run this when you're facing weak mobs.
- Ascended gear and stat infusions are not required; you can use exotic gear with the same stats.
- DPS: Viper's gear offers higher DPS but at a significant loss of defense.
- Runes: (avoid if using Viper's , ,
- Budget Equipment: Run full Dire gear with and , , and
- Use these consumables when attempting difficult content.
- Standard - +
- Budget - +
- Use these for roaming and completing events.
- Any ascended food is superior to any other food you could use. Steak for power, flatbread for conditions.
- - Use for general farming.
- - Use for when you need to max out magic find.
- - more sustain (requires crit chance)
- Anything - Any food is better than none, but you should prioritize the food above before using any other food.
- ,,- general farming
- - good damage option with +karma
- Swap legends often.
- Try not to interrupt your auto-attack chain if possible.
- In Mallyx, keep up as much as possible.
- This skill keeps going during your
- In Glint, keep and up.
- Consume both of them before changing to Mallyx
- Use off cooldown.
- isn't useful in solo situations; do not bother with it.
- The build is very easy to play. Use ⇒ as often as possible, mixing in auto attacks and when they are on cooldown.
- Do not interrupt your auto attack chain if you can help it.
- While in Mallyx, ensure you're close enough to enemies to apply the torment from .
- While in Glint, spam off cooldown.
- Shield skills remove a condition on use.
- and are your heal skills.
- is great for anti-condition pressure.
- is a very powerful heal.
- Can't find such skill "Hardening Persistence"! Please refer to our skill index. grants damage reduction based on current upkeep.
- if running staff offhand.