Herald - Hand Kiter
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
A specialized variant of the Renegade - Boon Support Healer build designed to be self-sufficient while kiting the Soul Feast mechanic at Deimos. Should only be used in the Deimos encounter, for other encounters see Renegade - Boon Support Healer
Your mainhand weapon on the x/shield set doesn't really matter as you don't need to use any of the skills from it.
and provide comparable survivability to and , only through healing rather than damage reduction. Which traits work best will depend on your playstyle.
Devastation can be taken in place of Retribution to provide to your team in return of significantly reduced survivability. If you use Devastation you should also take a hammer instead of a staff in order to use to get in range of the main group to share . This is likely unnecessary, as many groups will already have a renegade providing .
If additional durability is required Clerics or Minstrels gear can replace some pieces of Magi gear, but you should never use a full set of Clerics or Minstrels stats due to the massive amount of toughness you will have. Be sure to communicate your toughness to the tank in your group if you are using pieces of Clerics or Minstrels gear.
- is the default option because Superior and Major sigils do not share an internal cooldown therefore this provides maximum self-healing.
There are numerous viable sigil options and which option is selected makes little difference to the build's performance
- - Provides increased healing for the main group.
- - Provides longer boons
- - Useful if you find yourself using lots of dodges in your hand kiting.
There are numerous viable rune options and which option is selected makes little difference to the build's performance
Any food that gives 10% damage reduction can be used
- is a common option.
- can be used at almost no cost in exchange for a minor loss of survivability compared to a damage reduction food.
- Use to block every second set of hand spawns.
- Heal through the other set of hands. Your skill priority is (in descending order): , , , , .
- Dodge over hands to give yourself Vigor and activate .
- Be sure to pick up the healing orbs that are dropped after dodging or using Ventari skills.
- Use or to survive Mind Crush.
While on Ventari
- Spam on yourself (or your allies if they need it), leaving enough energy for or .
While on Glint
- Activate and . Leave them active.
- Activate and immediately consume your other facets (including , last) off cooldown to provide multiple boons.