Herald - Shiro Roamer
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
WvW port of Herald - Power Shiro.
- is a situational choice which can be useful against enemies who rely a lot on blocking for sustain, like Guardians.
- - more sustain through dodges.
- Budget version:
- Budget version:
- - precision bump and armor ignoring damage procs that also heals you.
- Superior Rune of Leadership(1): +8 to All Stats (2): +5% Boon Duration (3): +12 to All Stats (4): +10% Boon Duration (5): +16 to All Stats (6): +10% Boon Duration; when you use an elite skill, convert up to 3 conditions into boons of all nearby allies. (Cooldown: 45 seconds)
- In combat don't try to maintain your Glint upkeeps for too long, in most cases they shouldn't stay up for more than 3 seconds. Activating Facet of Elements and Strength only to immediately follow up with using andis a perfectly fine thing to do - these are also some of your best AoE skills.
- Both elite skills have obvious tells and are easy to dodge, stow weapons to cancel casting if they're about to be evaded/blinded - this will save all the energy cost and only send the skill on a cd of 5 seconds. The same qualities make these skills perfect for fake casting by stowing weapons immediately after beginning the cast, baiting enemy dodges/blocks.
- is one of the most versatile and strongest skills in the build:
- Beause of its passive is the best source of Might in the build.
- is a cheap stun breaker and one of the few skills in the game that can reveal stealthed targets.
- The Blind from Gaze can be used to avoid powerful attacks without wasting dodges, and can help you stomp warriors/revenants/engineers/rangers by blinding their downed CC. Even mesmers can be stomped with a little luck because of the AoE reveal.
- Beause of
- Use skills like ,orto poke from a safe distance if going into melee would be too dangerous (bunch of hostile AoEs on point for example).
- Create openings where you can pressure targets uninterrupted by utilizing your CC skills such as or. Make every moment count by capitalizing on the setup with tools like Quickness,andto further increase the damage of your followup burst.
- Use skills like
- Might stacking is a crucial part of ramping up your damage. The easiest way to reach 25 stacks is through Fury applications, as grants 5 stacks per application.
- will serve as the primary burst skill in the build.