Holosmith - Cele Holo
The community gave this build a rating, making it top-tier: Great
Designed for: Open World
A durable condition-based Holosmith for general open world content that emphasizes high survivability at a cost of lower burst damage. It still maintains high sustained damage thanks to easy application of Burning stacks.
- - More boons and simpler to use, but no condi cleanse and less Regeneration uptime.
- - Better condi cleanse and mobility, but less burst healing and fewer boons.
It is strongly advised to use both and since they provide the majority of this build's survivability.
- - Lower DPS than kits but easier to use.
- - High mobility and AoE Burning on demand.
- - More Quickness and stun breaks.
- - Better ranged damage and utility.
- - More overall holoforge uptime and Burning stacks, be sure to run for Might if using this trait.
- - More damage, less survivability.
- - More damage, less survivability. Also consider running with this trait for added explosive synergy.
Ascended gear is not required, use Exotic equipment instead if desired.
- Rabid - Can be used as a budget replacement while collecting Celestial gear, but consider using Holosmith_-_Condi_Holo instead.
- - More health without sacrificing Burning duration.
- , , - Higher DPS options.
- , , - Defensive options.
- - AoE bleed when dropping holo forge and weapon kits.
- - More bleeding damage, easier to use than .
- - Use instead of if using a Rune set that doesn't increase condi duration.
- Any ascended food is superior to any other food you could use. Steak for power, flatbread for conditions. Budget versions of these foods exist and are acceptable.
- , - General farming.
- - DPS.
- - Defense and synergy.
- (and variants) - General farming.
- - DPS and bonus karma.
- , - DPS.
- Forge: Use and off cooldown, fill in with autoattacks.
- Toolbelt: Use off cooldown.
- Use and off cooldown, especially at high heat right after dropping forge.
- Use off cooldown and as close as possible to an enemy.
- Use off cooldown, but only over 50 heat.
- Auto-attack if the above are all on cooldown, especially if above 100 heat.
- : Use then . If Forge is at high heat, auto-attack with Flamethrower until either or Forge is available again.
- Equip , stay in range of mobs, and focus on using autoattacks for easy AoE tagging. and can help with enemies at longer ranges.
- Consider using , , and/or if zerging for an extended period of time.
- can help keep up with the main body of the zerg if not using .
- is an extremely potent defensive cooldown. It grants 50% damage reduction and functions as a stunbreak. This is your bread and butter for any challenging content.
- and are area blinds.
- provides considerable Protection and Regeneration uptime and should be used as often as possible above 50 heat.
- , also counts as an explosion.
- , also acts as a blast finisher.
Upgrade to premium membership and take advantage of all the premium benefits, including complete ad removal across the entire website, for less than $1 per month! Upgrade