Mesmer - Core Shatter
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
A glass cannon F2P mesmer build.
- for a bit more sustain.
- for a bit of condition defense and longer burst window (due to extended Might duration) from , giving damage potential in exchange.
- if you feel you don't gain enough value from . However, this is a damage loss.
- Try to play as a thief who is more suitable for teamfight/skirmish and with nearly no decap potential.
- is the substitute for when the burst is done from medium or long range. Don't waste your if your opponent isn't in point-blank range.
- is a very long duration AoE stealth. Use it wisely.
- Your shatters remove boons via the trait .
- Your manipulation skills , and have shorter cooldown and they give Superspeed.
- Your condition cleanses are , and .
- The main burst without stealth is as follows:
- to your opponent while casting
- Before hits, use (which stuns for 1.5 seconds thanks to ) to maximize damage from .
- After hits, use and .
- Then use to complete your burst.
- If the opponent is still alive, you can use and/or .
- The main burst with stealth:
- You can use or for stealth, which has longer duration thanks to .
- If your target is in a chaotic environment such as a teamfight, you can use this advantage to cast .
- Try to go to point blank range and start casting .
- Then proceed from there.
- High condition pressure