Mirage - Alacrity Support Condi DPS
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
A condition DPS Mirage build that also provides permanent Alacrity and 25 stacks of Might to 10 players by spamming the ambush skill . It excels against bosses that attack a lot due to a large portion of its damage coming from Confusion. It is also highly survivable and can easily avoid boss attacks because it is in for most of its rotation. Also incidentally provides Fury, Aegis and Resolution to party members through and
One of your staffs may be swapped for Axe/Pistol. This will be a significant increase in damage but approximately halve your Alacrity generation, so you will need another source of Alacrity to make it permanent. Two mirages running Staff & Axe/Pistol will provide more damage than one Staff mirage and one DPS mirage.
- over if you need reflects.
- Take and if you are using the Axe variant.
- if your uptime of Vigor or Regeneration isn't permanent. Use immediately after another shatter to not waste any clones.
- is used to cover more mistakes, or instances where clones die unexpectedly. If you are confident that it will not be needed, is more damage, and could be used if Regeneration uptime is not permanent.
Boon Duration Variants
In most cases simply using the suggested Utility consumable will provide sufficient boon duration for you to maintain Alacrity, especially because there will often be multiple staff mirage players in your squad. If additional boon duration is required you can consider using Food that grants concentration and expertise, such as , or replace your with .
In fractals, the extra concentration and endurance regeneration from mobility potions may allow you to run with less boon duration on your gear, or play the Axe/Pistol variant without compromising Alacrity.
- , or
- Dodge and cast
- just before your Phantasms transform into clones (approximately 4 seconds after your cast )
- to regain your third clone
After the opener above you want to be dodging as often as you can to trigger .
- Try to cast off cooldown, and immediately recover three clones.
- The best way to recover clones on this build is using , then immediately using back into position and casting either or .
- It is worth slightly delaying skills that generate clones in order to guarantee you can get back to three as soon as possible.
- Use off cooldown, but don't prioritize it over .
- Use off cooldown.
- Use off cooldown.
- Be mindful of your where you place the , as you will want to be able to access them later.
- The spawns in the center of the skill's AoE marker.
- Keep a charge or two of for mobility or in case you run out of clones for some reason.
- Example rotation (double Staff).
- Example rotation (Staff & Axe/Pistol).
- Make sure to collect the s from and for extra casts of .
- Dodge as much as possible while leaving yourself endurance to evade attacks. Be sure to only weapon swap when below 50% endurance so as not to waste any of the endurance gained from .
- and can be cast during other skills' channels.
- Make sure to never use during as this will create new clones due to the and will cancel the clone attacks.
- Make sure to never Weapon swap during the animation of as this will cancel the Ambush attack.
- If your target is about to attack, you can slightly delay in order to trigger . This trait will trigger even against foes with defiance bars, provided they are using a skill.
- If you're not comfortable with timing to your phantasms in the opening rotation, you can simply delay it a few seconds until is off cooldown for easier timing at a very small DPS loss.
- and have the same cooldown, so you may find it easy to always use after shattering for clone recovery.
- is a DPS loss if used regularly in your rotation, but can be useful to apply vulnerability if your squad is lacking other sources.