Mirage - Condi Mirage
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- Condi Mirage is a powerful open world option due to its incredible survivability via kiting with STAFF. Its damage is fairly low compared to other options, but it is an attrition build capable of soloing even extremely difficult PVE content.
- When zerging with condi mirage, abuse to gain near infinite dodges. Your bouncing attacks from staff will allow you to tag groups of mobs very easily, and your is a useful tagging ability.
- While roaming solo or with a small group it is recommended that you use two staves - both with a as their secondary sigil. This is because you cannot generally abuse a while roaming (with some exceptions) and the energy regeneration is critical for you. Keep your distance from powerful mobs and abuse the interrupt on your .
This build has a melee variant which is not particularly useful in open world but may be preferred by some players. It will not be referenced or explained in-depth in this guide, however if you wish to run the melee variant you should run Axe/Torch + x/Pistol with + and Can't find such rune "Superior Rune of Renegade"! Please refer to our rune index. (if Viper's gear) or (if Trailblazer's or Dire gear). A second set of traits is listed in the specializations for the Melee variant.
- Healing Skills
- - if you can't stay in the same spot for .
- Utility Skills
- - This skill is critical when chain-farming mobs, such as at the Kourna Battlefield or Bitterfrost Frontier. Use it to prevent your clones from constantly resetting.
- - Replaces in the MELEE VARIANT.
- - more DPS and mirage cloaks.
- - if conditions are a problem.
- - to reflect projectiles.
- - can be useful, especially when zerging.
- Elite Skills
- - Replaces while zerging or chain-farming.
This variant provides an alternate playstyle that can be used in roaming or solo situations; this variant is miserable at zerging. Do not attempt.
- IMPORTANT - This set is for solo or roaming play. For zerging or chain-farming mobs, you will want an additional STAFF with and on it. That's three (3) staves total. Ascended gear is not required, just recommended.
- Viper's gear offers higher damge at the cost of survivability.
- Dire gear can be used in place of Trailblazer's as a budget option.
- Runes - or
- Sigils - in place of if not zerging.
- Standard - +
- Budget - +
- Any ascended food is superior to any other food you could use. Steak for power, flatbread for conditions.
- - Use for general farming.
- - Use for when you need to max out magic find.
- - more sustain
- Anything - Any food is better than none, but you should prioritize the food above before using any other food.
- ,,- general farming
- - good damage option with +karma
- Spam dodge and use mirrors to trigger your as often as possible.
- The only time you should shatter is followed by against groups of mobs, or if you desperately need to evade an attack.
- Always have three clones up.
- You can use and to quickly generate clones, in addition to simply dodging.
- When running be sure to weapon swap off cooldown.
- Use to cleanse conditions.
- Abuse your or for frequent dodges.
- Interrupts: ,
- (as a last resort)