Mirage - Condi Mirage
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- 1 Overview
- 2 Skill Bar
- 3 Specializations
- 4 Equipment
- 5 Consumables
- 6 Usage
A build that focuses on Confusion and Torment. This build has relatively high base DPS that can be amplified further if fighting enemies that attack quickly. It is simple to pick up but very hard to master.
- Staff - Long range kiting
- Axe - Strongest condition mainhand
- Focus - Utility offhand; allows you to group mobs.
- Torch - Strong condi offhand.
- Pistol - Very strong condi offhand.
- - additional mirage cloaks
- - This skill is critical when chain-farming mobs, such as at the Kourna Battlefield or Bitterfrost Frontier. Use it to prevent your clones from constantly resetting.
- - Strong damage option
- - more DPS and mirage cloaks.
- - if conditions are a problem.
- - to reflect projectiles.
- - can be useful, especially when zerging.
- - strong option when soloing bosses
Run this for higher DPS and higher burst.
Trailblazer equipment provides higher defense but much lower damage.
This equipment offers a good mix of the two variants above.
- Staff/Staff - You can run two staves, both with and for better kiting potential. For more information on this, see Mirage - Condi Staff
No gear variants available
- - insanely high sustain with Axe, but very expensive and lower DPS.
- - interesting hybrid option
- - 2nd best option behind for the Trailblazer's set.
- , - strong burst options for the Viper's or Celestial set
It is strongly recommended to stick with the sigils listed; they provide the highest DPS. If you must replace one of the sigils, replace as is absolutely core.
- Any ascended food is superior to any other food you could use. Steak for power, flatbread for conditions.
- - Use for general farming.
- - Use for when you need to max out magic find.
- - more sustain (requires crit chance)
- Anything - Any food is better than none, but you should prioritize the food above before using any other food.
- , , - general farming
- - good damage option with +karma
- , , - DPS
- , - highest DPS option if proc'd off cooldown
- - can be run in zergs for massive sustain, as this has no internal cooldown
- - Budget DPS
- - Allstats Food
- - Lifesteal + Expertise (requires crit chance)
- , - Dodges + Might
The basic gist of this build is to use your weapon skills while dodging and then using specific shatter combinations when you have the clones to do so.
- Spam dodge and use mirrors to trigger your Ambush attacks as often as possible. Remember that Ambush has a 1s internal cooldown.
- Shatter when you have 3 clones that you can -instantly- replace. Axe 2, , can help refresh your clones. Thanks to , dodging will also generate new clones for you. If needed, you can take or to increase clone generation.
- Your shatters do not all line up. As such, we use a priority system to determine which shatters to use.
- - This is your bread-and-butter shatter. Always prioritize shattering this with 3 clones.
- - This shatter deals great damage in the Viper's setup, so prioritize it second.
- - This shatter doesn't do much for us, but it does grant us some Fury. You can use this shatter with 0 clones directly after one of the shatters above.
- - This shatter grants is some nice i-frames and also grants us Regeneration, which is critical for our DPS. Prioritize this shatter last. It is perfectly fine to shatter this with 0 clones directly after one of the first two shatters.
In short: F2 > F1. After one of those, Shatter either F3 or F4 with 0 clones.
- Use your phantasms off cooldown.
- Always have three clones up at all times. This is critical for your DPS.
- Weapon swap any time you're missing a lot of energy.
- Use to cleanse conditions.
- Abuse your or for frequent dodges.
- - can provide a strong stunbreak.
- You dodge often so use that to your advantage. Your dodges are: , , , going through your , and of course your default evade skill.
- A good alternative to evade attacks is to teleport out of it by using , or .
- Interrupts: ,
- (as a last resort)