Mirage - Condi Mirage
The community gave this build a rating, making it top-tier: Great
Focused on: Condition damage
A condition based Mirage open world build that focuses on Confusion and Torment. This build has relatively high base DPS that can be amplified further if fighting enemies that attack quickly. It is simple to pick up but very hard to master.
- Staff - Long range kiting
- Focus - Utility offhand; allows you to group mobs.
- - additional mirage cloaks
- - This skill is critical when chain-farming mobs, such as at the Kourna Battlefield or Bitterfrost Frontier. Use it to prevent your clones from constantly resetting.
- - Strong damage option
- - more DPS and mirage cloaks.
- - if conditions are a problem.
- - to reflect projectiles.
- - can be useful, especially when zerging.
- - strong option when soloing bosses
This set uses the same gear as Build:Mirage - Condi DPS, making it a good option for general PVE.
- With 13 expertise infusions and condition damage food, this build reches 99,87% condition duration.
- Infusions are not required for open world. Simply use expertise food like to reach 97,53% condition duration
- Note that you also need Regeneration for , but this build has permanent regeneration thanks to .
It is never recommended to replace either of your sigils.
- Staff/Staff - You can run two staves, both with and for better kiting potential. For more information on this, see Build:Mirage_-_Condi_Staff
- Trailblazer - trades some damage for a massive amount of defense
- Celestial - trades damage for defense, retains some strike-base burst compared to Trailblazer
- - use 5 of these + 1 Black Diamond as a budget replacement for Nightmare
- - higher strike damage, lower peak DPS
- - fun hybrid option
- Any ascended food is superior to any other food you could use. Steak for power, flatbread for conditions. Budget versions of these foods exist and are acceptable.
- - farming
- or - DPS
- - budget DPS
- - defense
- (and variants) - farming
- , - dps
- - dps if using gear with high toughness
The basic gist of this build is to use your weapon skills while dodging and then using specific shatter combinations when you have the clones to do so.
- Spam dodge and use mirrors to trigger your Ambush attacks as often as possible. Remember that Ambush has a 1s internal cooldown.
- Shatter when you have 3 clones that you can -instantly- replace. Axe 2, , can help refresh your clones. Thanks to , dodging will also generate new clones for you. If needed, you can take or to increase clone generation.
- Your shatters do not all line up. As such, we use a priority system to determine which shatters to use.
- - This is your bread-and-butter shatter. Always prioritize shattering this with 3 clones.
- - This shatter deals great damage in the Viper setup, so prioritize it second.
- - This shatter doesn't do much for us, but it does grant us some Fury. You can use this shatter with 0 clones directly after one of the shatters above.
- - This shatter grants is some nice i-frames and also grants us Regeneration, which is critical for our DPS. Prioritize this shatter last. It is perfectly fine to shatter this with 0 clones directly after one of the first two shatters.
In short: F2 > F1. After one of those, Shatter either F3 or F4 with 0 clones.
- Use your phantasms off cooldown.
- Always have three clones up at all times. This is critical for your DPS.
- Weapon swap any time you're missing a lot of energy.
- Use to cleanse conditions.
- Abuse your or for frequent dodges.
- - can provide a strong stunbreak.
- You dodge often so use that to your advantage. Your dodges are: , , , going through your , and of course your default evade skill.
- A good alternative to evade attacks is to teleport out of it by using , or .
- Interrupts: ,
- (as a last resort)
Upgrade to premium membership and take advantage of all the premium benefits, including complete ad removal across the entire website, for less than $1 per month! Upgrade