Mirage - Condi Mirage
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- 1 Overview
- 2 Skill Bar
- 3 Specializations
- 4 Equipment
- 5 Consumables
- 6 Usage
Condi Mirage is a very powerful build for open world. It has the capability for extreme sustain and defense but can also spec harder into DPS if it likes.
- Very strong defenses
- Tormenting Runes with Axe bring insane sustain
- Can swap playstyles quickly and easily for variety.
- Staff has extremely low DPS, even with glass cannon gear.
- Axe/X is restricted to melee.
- Staff - Long range kiting
- Axe - Strongest condition mainhand
- Focus - Utility offhand; allows you to group mobs.
- Torch - Strong condi offhand.
- Pistol - Very strong condi offhand.
- Healing Skills
- - additional mirage cloaks
- Utility Skills
- - This skill is critical when chain-farming mobs, such as at the Kourna Battlefield or Bitterfrost Frontier. Use it to prevent your clones from constantly resetting.
- - Strong damage option
- - more DPS and mirage cloaks.
- - if conditions are a problem.
- - to reflect projectiles.
- - can be useful, especially when zerging.
- Elite Skills
- - strong option when soloing bosses
- - Provides slightly higher DPS but lower Regeneration uptime, which means much lower damage reduction. This also maks your rotation a lot more important, which isn't always reliable in open world.
Run this for higher DPS and higher burst.
Trailblazer equipment provides higher defense but much lower damage.
This equipment offers a good mix of the two variants above.
- Staff/Staff - You can run two staves, both with and for better kiting potential. For more information on this, see Mirage - Condi Staff
- Viper's - highest DPS/burst
- Trailblazer's - highest defense, decent DPS (Run the Chaos Variant with this)
- Dire , Rabid's - replacement for Trailblazer's , not very good.
- Sinister's , Rampager - cheap replacement for Viper's , not very good.
- - insanely high sustain with Axe, but very expensive and lower DPS.
- - interesting hybrid option
- - 2nd best option behind for the Trailblazer's set.
- , - strong burst options for the Viper's or Celestial set
It is strongly recommended to stick with the sigils listed; they provide the highest DPS. If you must replace one of the sigils, replace as is absolutely core.
- , - DPS
- - Budget DPS
- , - Dodges + Might
- , - Gives sustain for the Viper's , Sinister's , and Grieving variants
- - +Dmg, +Karma
- This food is used to maximize profit when farming events.
- Any ascended food is superior to any other food you could use. Steak for power, flatbread for conditions.
- - Use for general farming.
- - Use for when you need to max out magic find.
- - more sustain (requires crit chance)
- Anything - Any food is better than none, but you should prioritize the food above before using any other food.
- , , - general farming
- - good damage option with +karma
The basic gist of this build is to use your weapon skills while dodging and then using specific shatter combinations when you have the clones to do so.
- Spam dodge and use mirrors to trigger your Ambush attacks as often as possible. Remember that Ambush has a 1s internal cooldown.
- Shatter when you have 3 clones that you can -instantly- replace. Axe 2, , can help refresh your clones. Thanks to Can't find such skill "Deceptive Evasion"! Please refer to our skill index., dodging will also generate new clones for you. If needed, you can take or Can't find such trait "Self Deception"! Please refer to our trait index to increase clone generation.
- Your shatters do not all line up. As such, we use a priority system to determine which shatters to use.
- - This is your bread-and-butter shatter. Always prioritize shattering this with 3 clones.
- - This shatter deals great damage in the Viper's setup, so prioritize it second.
- - This shatter doesn't do much for us, but it does grant us some Fury. You can use this shatter with 0 clones directly after one of the shatters above.
- - This shatter grants is some nice i-frames and also grants us Regeneration, which is critical for our DPS. Prioritize this shatter last. It is perfectly fine to shatter this with 0 clones directly after one of the first two shatters.
In short: F2 > F1. After one of those, Shatter either F3 or F4 with 0 clones.
- Use your phantasms off cooldown.
- Always have three clones up at all times. This is critical for your DPS.
- Weapon swap any time you're missing a lot of energy.
- Use to cleanse conditions.
- Abuse your or for frequent dodges.
- - can provide a strong stunbreak.
- You dodge often so use that to your advantage. Your dodges are: , , , going through your , and of course your default evade skill.
- A good alternative to evade attacks is to teleport out of it by using , or .
- Interrupts: ,
- (as a last resort)