Mirage - Condi Mirage
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- 1 Overview
- 2 Skill Bar
- 3 Specializations
- 4 Equipment
- 5 Consumables
- 6 Usage
Condition Mirage is a very powerful build for open world which can swap between two playstyles with ease: Kiting with Staff or bursting targets down using Axe/X.
Staff Mirage is a slow-paced kiting build that deals low DPS and has a relaxed playstyle.
Axe Mirage is a very active, fast-paced DPS build that deals moderate to high DPS but is typically restricted to melee range engagements.
Choosing a Weapon Set
Choosing the right weapon set for the situation is critical with this build. Staff can be used against enemies which deal high DPS in order to kite. Axe can be used against weaker enemies that die faster. Scepter should seldomly be used, but can provide very high single-target DPS at range against mobile enemies.
- Very strong defense via Staff kiting
- Tormenting Runes with Axe bring insane sustain
- Can swap playstyles quickly and easily for variety.
- Staff has extremely low DPS, even with glass cannon gear.
- Axe/X is restricted to melee.
- Clone management can be a huge pain
- Gear can be quite expensive
- Staff - Long-range, low DPS, good at kiting strong mobs
- Axe - melee but highest DPS
- Scepter - can be a ranged alternative to axe; deals higher DPS than Staff against mobile targets but with no Area Damage and shorter range
- Pistol - highest DPS offhand if using Viper's gear
- Torch - highest DPS offhand if using Trailblazer's gear, also provides stealth
- Focus - low DPS but high utility offhand
- Healing Skills
- - additional mirage cloaks
- Utility Skills
- - This skill is critical when chain-farming mobs, such as at the Kourna Battlefield or Bitterfrost Frontier. Use it to prevent your clones from constantly resetting.
- - Strong damage option
- - more DPS and mirage cloaks.
- - if conditions are a problem.
- - to reflect projectiles.
- - can be useful, especially when zerging.
- Elite Skills
- - strong option when soloing bosses
- - use if running Pistol Offhand
- - sometimes higher DPS but lower burst
- - use with a scepter
- + - can provide high burst with Viper's gear
- - use if running axe
- - better mobility at the cost of less defense
- - increased flat damage at the cost of slower staff cooldowns
Run this for higher DPS and higher burst.
Trailblazer equipment provides higher defense but much lower damage.
- Staff/Staff - You can run two staves, both with and for better kiting potential.
- Viper's - highest DPS/burst
- Trailblazer's - highest defense, decent DPS (Run the Chaos Variant with this)
- Dire , Rabid's - replacement for Trailblazer's , not very good.
- Sinister's , Rampager - cheap replacement for Viper's , not very good.
- - cheap replacement for
- - interesting hybrid option
- - strong option with defensive gearsets
- , - strong burst option
- - insanely high sustain with Axe, but very expensive and lower DPS.
- - high DPS if you weapon swap often
- - strong DPS in melee
- - good replacement for other sigils
- - near-infinite dodges while zerging
- , - DPS
- - Budget DPS
- , - Dodges + Might
- , - Gives sustain for the Viper's , Sinister's , and Grieving variants
- - +Dmg, +Karma
- This food is used to maximize profit when farming events.
- Any ascended food is superior to any other food you could use. Steak for power, flatbread for conditions.
- - Use for general farming.
- - Use for when you need to max out magic find.
- - more sustain (requires crit chance)
- Anything - Any food is better than none, but you should prioritize the food above before using any other food.
- , , - general farming
- - good damage option with +karma
- Spam dodge and use mirrors to trigger your Ambush attacks as often as possible.
- AXE: Shatter often, prioritizing and
- AXE: Use to prevent your illusions from vanishing on target change.
- Use your phantasms off cooldown.
- Always have three clones up.
- When running be sure to weapon swap off cooldown.
- Use to cleanse conditions.
- Abuse your or for frequent dodges.
- - can provide a strong stunbreak
- You dodge often so use that to your advantage.
- Interrupts: ,
- (as a last resort)