Mirage - Condi Staff
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- 1 Overview
- 2 Skill Bar
- 3 Specializations
- 4 Equipment
- 5 Consumables
- 6 Usage
Condi Staff Mirage is a slow-paced, defensive build that is a variant of Mirage - Condi Mirage but is complex enough to deserve its own page due to the vastly different playstyles.
- Very strong defenses via long ranged kiting
- One of the easiest builds to play in the game.
- Reliant on Torment and Confusion for its damage
- Cleave is just okay
None. This particular build requires two staves to function.
- Healing Skills
- - additional mirage cloaks
- Utility Skills
- - Strong damage option
- - more DPS and mirage cloaks.
- - if conditions are a problem.
- - to reflect projectiles.
- - can be useful, especially when zerging.
- Elite Skills
- - strong option when soloing bosses
- - Provides much higher DPS but requires significant clone management.
- - Provides several great boons via your Shatters
Run this for higher DPS and higher burst.
Trailblazer equipment provides higher defense but much lower damage.
This variant offers a fun middle ground between the two above, along with significant boon duration.
Stick with one of the variants above.
- - provides moderate levels of sustain, though less than the axe version of this build
- - 2nd best option behind for the Trailblazer's set.
It is strongly recommended to stick with the sigils listed; they provide the highest DPS. If you must replace one of the sigils, replace as is absolutely core.
- , - DPS
- - Budget DPS
- , - Dodges + Might
- , - Gives sustain
- - +Dmg, +Karma
- This food is used to maximize profit when farming events.
- Any ascended food is superior to any other food you could use. Steak for power, flatbread for conditions.
- - Use for general farming.
- - Use for when you need to max out magic find.
- - more sustain (requires crit chance)
- Anything - Any food is better than none, but you should prioritize the food above before using any other food.
- , , - general farming
- - good damage option with +karma
Riddle of Sand
An option this build has to increase DPS drastically is to run , which will dramatically increase your Confusion output. This is more complex than just auto-attacking, but the added damage is quite valuable as Staff/Staff is a low damage build.
If using Riddle of Sand, you will want to use your Shatters frequently, following the pattern below:
- Shatter when you have 3 clones that you can -instantly- replace. Staff 2, , can help refresh your clones. Thanks to , dodging will also generate new clones for you. If needed, you can take to increase clone generation.
- Your shatters do not all line up. As such, we use a priority system to determine which shatters to use.
- - This is your bread-and-butter shatter. Always prioritize shattering this with 3 clones.
- - This shatter deals great damage in the Viper's setup, so prioritize it second.
- - This shatter doesn't do much for us, but it does grant us some Fury. You can use this shatter with 0 clones directly after one of the shatters above.
- - This shatter grants is some nice i-frames and also grants us Regeneration, which is critical for our DPS. Prioritize this shatter last. It is perfectly fine to shatter this with 0 clones directly after one of the first two shatters.
In short: F2 > F1. After one of those, Shatter either F3 or F4 with 0 clones.
If you are not using , the only shatter you should bother using is unless you want the boons from the other shatters, in which case feel free to shatter all 4 at once (making sure to use Cry of Frustration first)
- Use your phantasm off cooldown.
- Always have three clones up at all times. This is critical for your DPS.
- Weapon swap any time you're missing a lot of energy.
- Use to cleanse conditions.
- Abuse your for frequent dodges.
- can provide a strong stunbreak
- You dodge often so use that to your advantage.
- (as a last resort)