Mirage - Condi Staff
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- 1 Overview
- 2 Skill Bar
- 3 Specializations
- 4 Equipment
- 5 Consumables
- 6 Usage
- 7 Video Examples
Condi Staff Mirage is a slow-paced build that is a variant of Mirage - Condi Mirage but is complex enough to deserve its own page due to the vastly different playstyles. This build provides significant Alacrity and Might uptime to nearby allies.
None. This particular build requires two staves to function.
- - projectile hate
- - evade + stunbreak
- - if conditions are a problem.
- - to reflect projectiles.
- - situationally powerful
- - can be useful, especially when zerging.
- - strong option when soloing bosses
- - higher Regeneration uptime, which helps with both damage and defense; if taking this, it may be a good idea to use the Dueling variant below.
- - extra defense
Dueling can be taken for a damage loss but increased clone generation. Replaces Illusions.
- + - trades clone generation for higher Confusion application; very strong against bosses that attack fast but not as useful in general open world play
This set uses gear similar to Mirage - Alacrity Support Condi DPS, making it a good option for general PVE
Trailblazer equipment provides higher defense but much lower damage.
This variant offers a fun middle ground between the two above, along with significant boon duration which can increase Can't find such skill "Alacrity"! Please refer to our skill index. uptime and plays well with
- - provides moderate levels of sustain, though less than the axe version of this build
- - 2nd best option behind for the Trailblazer's set.
It is strongly recommended to stick with the sigils listed; they provide the highest DPS. If it is required to replace one of the sigils, replace as is absolutely core.
- Any ascended food is superior to any other food you could use. Steak for power, flatbread for conditions.
- - Use for general farming.
- - Use for when you need to max out magic find.
- - more sustain (requires crit chance)
- Anything - Any food is better than none, but you should prioritize the food above before using any other food.
- , , - general farming
- - good damage option with +karma
- , , - DPS
- , - highest DPS option if proc'd off cooldown
- - can be run in zergs for massive sustain, as this has no internal cooldown
- - Budget DPS
- - Allstats Food
- - Lifesteal + Expertise (requires crit chance)
- , - Dodges + Might
This build is capable of providing significant Alacrity uptime to nearby allies simply by dodging and auto-attacking. Try not to spam dodge so clones can finish their cast.
- Use your phantasm off cooldown.
- Shatter and any time all three clones can be instantly replaced.
- Always have three clones up at all times. This is critical for your DPS.
- Weapon swap any time you're missing a lot of energy.
- Use to cleanse conditions.
- Abuse your for frequent dodges.
- can provide a strong stunbreak
- You dodge often so use that to your advantage.
- (as a last resort)