Mirage - Condi Staff
The community gave this build a rating, making it top-tier: Great
Focused on: Condition damage
Condi Staff-Staff Mirage is a very simple yet effective build that revolves around spamming to both deal damage and generate boons. The build provides permanent 25 Might, Fury and Alacrity to yourself and nearby allies, while dealing very high Torment, Bleeding, and Confusion damage.
It is currently one of the strongest open world builds, capable of soloing champions and bosses with ease thanks to its damage, its evasiveness, clones tanking for you, and its mobility. Its only weakness is the lack of burst damage.
There are no weapon variants. This particular build requieres two staves to function.
When tagging events, you can consider swapping one staff for a Greatsword with and . This provides low damage but great tagging pottential by spamming , but you will need gear with significant Power, such as Viper, to ensure tag credit.
- and provide the highest sustained damage through their passive, so you only use them in emergencies. If damage is not a concern, you could sometimes use different utility skills.
- - evade, stunbreak, and Mirage Mirror.
- - if conditions are a problem.
- - to reflect projectiles.
- - situationally powerful.
- - can be useful, especially when zerging.
- - stunbreak and movement.
- - steals boons, sends conditions, gives Quickness, and does some CC through Slow.
- - to run past enemies or commune with Hero Points in stealth, use together with for longer stealth, but change the trait afterwards.
- - extra defense.
- On fights against boses where your clones can stay alive just fine so is wasted, you can instead use + for more Confusion.
- On the topic of Dueling vs. Illusions traitlines, Dueling is always better due to the synergy of several traits.
This set uses the same gear as Build:Mirage_-_Alacrity_Support_Condi_DPS, making it a good option for general PVE. Infusions are not mandatory.
- Full Viper gear is enough to maintain permanent Regeneration, 25 Might, Fury, and Alacrity since the duration of boons from scales with the number of clones that use this skill thanks to .
- Trailblazer - trades DPS for heavy defense.
- - great option when using Trailblazer gear for even more tankiness without loosing too much damage.
- It is strongly recommended to stick with the sigils listed; they provide the highest DPS. If it is required to replace one of the sigils, replace , as is absolutely core to the build.
- Any ascended food is superior to any other food you could use. Steak for power, flatbread for conditions. Budget versions of these foods exist and are acceptable.
- - farming
- - dps
- - budget DPS
- - defense
- (and variants) - farming
- - dps
- , - budget dps
- - dps if using gear with high toughness
is the profession mechanic of the mirage. Whever you dodge or pick up a , you enter Mirage Cloak for 0,75 seconds, dodging incoming attacks. You also gain access to Ambush skills for 1,5 seconds, which replace your first weapon skill. Mirage Cloak does not have a cast time, allowing mirages to dodge at any time, such as when casting a skill, when reviving someone, or even during the effects of crowd control.
- Phantasms become clones after attacking, so will summon 2 clones.
- summons 1 clone, but be mindful of the forced teleport, don't teleport into enemy AoEs.
- Dodging while in combat will summon 1 clone at your location that attacks the nearest target due to , and it will inmediatly use due to .
- Since your clones are very important in this build, you can time your dodges to make your clones dodge dangerous attacks thanks to . This trait also stunbreaks your clones when you dodge.
- This build provides permanent 25 Might and Alacrity to yourself and nearby allies through . The duration of these boons scales with the number of clones that use this skill (which is only possible thanks to ), so try to maintain 3 clones up.
- will also provide Might and Fury to allies it bounces to. also helps with fury. And the increased critical chance enables .
- provides permanent self Regeneration.
- The bast majority of your damage comes from auto attacking and casting with 3 clones up, thanks to .
- You should always have 3 clones up. Check the clone generation section above.
- Since clones are so important for your damage, this build only uses when you can inmediatly generate 3 clones again.
- If your target is about to die you can finish them off with .
- Weapon swap any time you're under 50% endurance.
- You can use your dodge at any time, even during other actions, even while under crowd control.
- Use to reposition and cleanse 1 condition.
- Abuse your for frequent dodges.
- can provide a strong stunbreak.
- You dodge very often, so you'll dodge some attacks without even trying.
- blinds trash mobs.
- Against enemies with projectiles, hide behind your clones.
- Thanks to , your Shatters provide stability. However, do not rely on this as this build wants to have high clone uptime.
- - 1 second Daze
- - 1 second Daze from you AND each clone shattered, so up to 4 seconds of Daze.
- - 3 seconds of Stun (as a last resort)
Check the description of each video for more details.
Enjoy an ad-free experience & support the website, for less than $1 per month! Upgrade to Premium