Mirage - Greatsword Farmer
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- A Mirage build specialized for farming loot from enemies in large group events. This build is highly mobile and able to tag a lot of enemies at once with .
- This build also feature a variant that is geared towards the Mad King's Labyrinth and the Lake Doric Leather Farm.
- Utility Skills
- can be taken over Mantras if it is needed.
- You can run any of the Mantras in the first slot, Pain is just the best "general" use.
- Use against groups of ranged enemies for passive tagging and to protect the zerg.
- is excellent for tagging groups of mobs.
- Elite Skills
- - if CC is needed.
- - tags a lot of enemies, and increases your tagging speed, but has a very long cooldown.
- Use a second greatsword if you are relying on .
- This gear provides excellent damage and some defense.
- You can use Berserker over Marauder gear if you prefer it.
- can be replaced by for more consistent dodges or for more direct damage.
- You can replace with , , or at your preference. is also an excellent option to grant extremely high sustain.
- Use this gear for The Mad King's Labyrinth or anywhere that you need low damage so others can tag mobs too.
- For Mad King's Labyrinth you'll want to remove your trinkets and use a Masterwork quality weapon. (Green rarity)
- You can run for more sustain at the cost of mobility.
- can be ran over for more tagging potential. It is a good idea to run Magi or Knight armor over Soldier in this case.
- Other gear is valid if desired.
- Ascended food is always better than anything else.
- Use for general farming.
- for maxing out magic find.
- if you need more healing.
- This food is used to maximize profit when farming events.
- Any ascended food is superior to any other food you could use. Steak for power, flatbread for conditions.
- - Use for general farming.
- - Use for when you need to max out magic find.
- - more sustain (requires crit chance)
- Anything - Any food is better than none, but you should prioritize the food above before using any other food.
- , , - general farming
- - good damage option with +karma
- This food assists with more difficult content, such as bosses or bounties.
- Can't find such food "Scoop of Mint Berry Swirl Ice Cream"! Please refer to our food index., , Can't find such food "Bowl of Meat and Winter Vegetables"! Please refer to our food index. - Defense/Damage
- , - Damage
- - Damage
- if running it