Mirage - Greatsword Farmer
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- A Mirage build specialized for farming loot from enemies in large group events. This build is highly mobile and able to tag a lot of enemies at once with 24px Split Surge.
- Utility Skills
- Blink - more mobility.
- Elite Skills
- Signet of Humility - if CC is needed.
- Time Warp - tags a lot of enemies, and increases your tagging speed, but has a very long cooldown.
- Your gear realistically doesn't matter for farming. The suggested gear is similar to Chronomancer - Power DPS.
- If you're using this build for actual fights and having trouble you can use the following consumables:
- Scoop of Mintberry Swirl Ice Cream for more healing.
- Spam dodge and 24px Split Surge to tag mobs for loot (ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง
- Use Power Spike to tag enemies whenever there are 2 charges available. You can also use Mind Wrack and Cry of Frustration off cooldown.
- Place Crystal Sands and Feedback to passively tag more enemies and get more loot.
- Use Jaunt to get around quickly.
I Got Separated And Now Have To Fight Mobs
- Use the burst damage skills of Greatsword and sustained damage of Sword/Sword to quickly kill enemies.
- You have essentially infinite dodges from , and all of your dodges grant superspeed. Abuse this to survive enemy attacks.