Mirage - Greatsword Farmer
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- A Mirage build specialized for farming loot from enemies in large group events. This build is highly mobile and able to tag a lot of enemies at once with . It is easily in the top 3 for Tagging builds and is one of the easiest ways to farm in holiday events or LS4 trains.
- Utility Skills
- can be taken over Mantras if it is needed.
- You can run any of the Mantras in the first slot, Pain is just the best "general" use.
- Elite Skills
- - if CC is needed.
- - tags a lot of enemies, and increases your tagging speed, but has a very long cooldown.
- Greatsword is absolutely core to this build and should always be used.
- Your second weapon set is flexible - you can run whatever you want there.
- Your gear should feature a mixture of defense and offense. You don't want to go all out on damage because you will steal kills from others in your zerg. You can ultimately run whatever Power gear you want. The gear listed below is an optimal set created specifically for zerg farming.
- Try not to run full Berserker gear because if you deal too much damage you will steal tags from your zerg. This is generally considered poor behavior.
- You can run any Power-stat gear you want. Soldier and Knight are both excellent choices. Feel free to mix and match - For example Berserker's armor with Soldier's trinkets is good.
- Bring https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Plate_of_Sesame-Crusted_Coq_Au_Vin if you are supplying Ascended food for the zerg.
- Use for general farming.
- for maxing out magic find.
- if you need more healing.
- Spam dodge and to tag mobs for loot (ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง
- Use to tag enemies whenever there are 2 charges available. You can also use and off cooldown.
- Place and to passively tag more enemies and get more loot (if you're using them)
- Use to get around quickly.
- Use to break stun and move around quickly.
I Got Separated And Now Have To Fight Mobs
- Use the burst damage skills of Greatsword and sustained damage of Sword/Sword to quickly kill enemies.
- You have essentially infinite dodges from , and all of your dodges grant superspeed. Abuse this to survive enemy attacks.
- if running it