Mirage - Greatsword Farmer
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- A Mirage build specialized for farming loot from enemies in large group events. This build is highly mobile and able to tag a lot of enemies at once with .
- This build also feature a variant that is geared towards the Mad King's Labyrinth and the Lake Doric Leather Farm.
- Utility Skills
- can be taken over Mantras if it is needed.
- You can run any of the Mantras in the first slot, Pain is just the best "general" use.
- Use against groups of ranged enemies for passive tagging and to protect the zerg.
- is excellent for tagging groups of mobs.
- Elite Skills
- - if CC is needed.
- - tags a lot of enemies, and increases your tagging speed, but has a very long cooldown.
- Use a second greatsword if you are relying on .
Run this over Domination for more defense.
- This gear provides excellent damage and some defense.
You have a few good options for runes:
- Run for maximum mobility
- for maximum defense
There are only a few good sigil options here:
- Always use a
- Your second sigil should be if you have 35% crit chance
- Replace with if your crit chance is lower than 35%. Remember you need two Greatswords for this.
- Ascended food is always better than anything else.
- Use for general farming.
- for maxing out magic find.
- if you need more healing.
This build is extremely easy to play. Dodge and spam / on enemies. Use your TAB key to change targets to different groups, ensuring you hit as many mobs as possible. You should also be using your other Greatsword skills off cooldown, and using to tag enemies you otherwise would miss.
- if running it