Necromancer - Condi Minion Master
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
A condition damage take on the PvP Minion Master archetype, this build has good enough sustain for smaller skirmishes and the damage to be viable in team fights. Occasionally seen in both ranked and tournament games.
Viable utility options:
- sacrifices mobility for a bit more pressure/sustain.
- MM Necro is viable on both team fights and smaller skirmishes on side nodes.
- Use Scepter and to pressure enemies.
- Entering shroud procs - this is a great way to apply AoE Weakness to melee enemies even while you're stunned, mitigating their damage.
- Both weapon sets and even shroud has access to condition transfers, this is where most of your active cleansing comes from.
- on Scepter/Dagger.
- on Staff.
- when you enter shroud and when you exit it.
- provides steady passive cleansing as long as your minions live. If your minions are overwhelmed by conditions, could bail them out.
- is where your burst damage comes from. With Carrion Amulet this skill still deals good Power damage on skill #1, and the elite even has some minion synergy. Having Fury from is a plus.
- Let minions do their thing. Don't use the active of and as it kills the minions. Exceptions include sacrificing them for some value when they're about to die from damage, or squeezing out some burst damage from the Bone Fiend explosion combined with .
Pre-Game Life Force Stacking
- While waiting for the game to start, summon all of your minions. When the final 10 second countdown begins your minions will be killed as your skills are reset - their deaths generate Life Force for you.
- Just before the 10 second countdown, enter . When you're forced out of the form you'll get the LF for exiting the form.
- Resummon all your minions. Explode and consume for even more Life Force. You should be able to resummon them by the time you get to the first fight on most maps.