Necromancer - Condi Minion Master
The community gave this build a rating, making it second-tier: Good
Focused on: Condition damage
Designed for: PvP Conquest
A condition damage take on the PvP Minion Master archetype, this build has good enough sustain for smaller skirmishes and the damage to be viable in teamfights.
Available for F2P players as well and is generally seen as beginner-friendly.
For the optional slot:
- - by far the most popular choice, acts as the primary defensive skill in the build. Doesn't break stun so it has to be used proactively, but it's great at shutting down melee while also putting pressure on them.
- - stun break, mobility, minion synergy.
- - if you want to go for the meme option and just sit back while your minion army does everything. Makes the build more passive, but also less forgiving. Very rarely seen at higher ratings.
- - on top of some minion synergy, Lich Form adds some much needed burst damage to the build which could help you mop up kills.
- makes your minions a bit more squishy but improves your condition cleansing.
- MM Necro is viable on both team fights and smaller skirmishes on side nodes.
- Use Scepter and to pressure enemies.
- Entering shroud is your primary method of surviving enemy focus.
- Shroud is instant and you can enter/exit even while stunned, granting you a second health bar.
- It procs which is a great way to apply AoE Weakness to melee enemies even while you're stunned, mitigating their damage.
- provides cleansing, and it can proc when Enfeebling Blood hits a target.
- Both weapon sets and even shroud has access to condition transfers, this is where most of your active cleansing comes from.
- on Scepter/Dagger.
- on Staff.
- when you enter shroud and when you exit it.
- provides steady passive cleansing as long as your minions live. If your minions are overwhelmed by conditions, could bail them out.
- is where your burst damage comes from. With Carrion Amulet this skill still deals good Power damage on skill #1, and the elite even has some minion synergy. Having Fury from is a plus.
- Let minions do their thing. Don't use the active of and as it kills the minions. Exceptions include sacrificing them for some value when they're about to die from damage, or squeezing out some burst damage from the Bone Fiend explosion combined with .
Pre-Game Life Force Stacking
- While waiting for the game to start, summon all of your minions. When the final 10 second countdown begins your minions will be killed as your skills are reset - their deaths generate Life Force for you.
- Just before the 10 second countdown, enter . When you're forced out of the form you'll get the LF for exiting the form.
- Resummon all your minions. Explode and consume for even more Life Force IF you can resummon them by the time you get to a capture point. The skills should recharge by the time you get to the first fight on most maps.
Enjoy an ad-free experience & support the website, for less than $1 per month! Upgrade to Premium