Reaper - Chill Power Reaper
The Reaper specialization builds on Necromancer's natural survivability with and traits like . Add as essentially a second healing skill - with three targets inside of its generous 600 range, it heals for almost as much as 's active - and you have a build that is extremely good at sustaining itself regardless of group quality while giving up very little in the way of DPS. This build also takes advantage of several easy or passive ways to apply Chilled in order to get the most out of the budget-friendly and offers a beginner-friendly starting rotation, with the ability to gradually step up complexity and damage as the player becomes more familiar with the content and the build. Like most Power builds, it falls off at extemely high levels of play, but performs well in all story and open world content, as well as Tier 1-3 Fractals.
Axe/warhorn is preferred for the extra life force from and CC from , but is only used at the highest levels of execution. The non-greatword weapon may be swapped out for anything the player prefers in open world or lower-tier fractals.
- offers the highest healing amount, and also heals allies.
- offers the most DPS.
- if you need more life force. The revive active also offers additional group utility.
- if your Chilled uptime is lacking, or to transfer conditions.
- for more CC, as well as Chilled and life force.
- / has lots of CC on a shorter cooldown than
- is an option, especially when running .
- for even more survivability, but not doing the stance dance is a significant DPS loss.
- gives the most DPS if boons are being stripped reliably, but requires a move towards other sources of Vulnerability, such as .
- Exotic gear is more than sufficient for open world content.
- offers more DPS if the group is able to maintain HP above 90%.
- and are budget options.
- Open fights with .
- Use and off-cooldown.
- Try not to interupt auto-attack chains, both in and out of shroud
- Use off-cooldown, and also cast whenever you cast it.
- Use and off-cooldown.
- Use off-cooldown to generate life force.
- Use off-cooldown. If the enemy is below 50% HP, spam it.
- In shroud, use to absorb damage.
- CC enemies with , and
- -> -> x7
- -> -> x2
- Go to 1
- This rotation is based around maximizing uptime
- If target is below 50% HP, replace all out-of-shroud skills with unless life force is needed
Upgrade to premium membership and take advantage of all the premium benefits, including complete ad removal across the entire website, for less than $1 per month! Upgrade