Reaper - Condi Reaper
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- 1 Overview
- 2 Skill Bar
- 3 Specializations
- 4 Equipment
- 5 Consumables
- 6 Usage
Condi Reaper is hybrid-condition build that focuses on high bleed damage. The build is easy to play and has very high burst and defense.
- Very easy to play
- Excellent at destroying trash mobs
- High chill uptime means enemies can have a hard time reaching you
- Reliant on ticking fields, which mobs may move out of
- Handles high DPS pressure poorly
- Healing Skills
- - condi cleanse
- Utility Skills
- - applies chill and AOE blind; if taken, combo with unless taking
- - might and extra bleed; combo with and
- - destroys projectiles.
- - pulls in mobs
- - high might uptime and stunbreak
- Elite Skills
- - CC and more chill
- - very high opening DPS; combo with and
- - higher sustain
Death Magic can provide additional defense but you lose a lot of damage.
- Use , , , and .
- Ascended gear and stat infusions are not required; you can use exotic gear with the same stats.
The standard variant.
- Note: This variant actually overcaps bleed a bit. You can change out some Viper's pieces for Grieving or Sinister's to min-max it, or run one of the alternate rune below if you like.
This variant does a little less damage than the standard but gains additional boon duration and defense.
This variant loses considerable damage but gains a lot of defense.
- Viper's - The primary DPS stat for the build.
- Trailblazer's - A strong defensive stat, but lacks Crit Chance.
- Celestial - A middle ground between Viper's and Trailblazer's in terms of DPS and defense.
- Sinister's / Grieving - Can be used to fine-tune bleed duration.
- Dire - Can be used to fine-tune bleed duration with the Trailblazer's setup.
- - decent option for the Celestial setup
- - bleed-focused condi rune; ideal for this build
- - bleed-focused power rune; good for this build if you want more burst
- , - condi-leaning hybrid runes; increases your burst drastically
- - use when zerging for extreme sustain
- - run this with hybrid runes to create a hybrid setup that has high burst and decent sustained DPS
- - very strong condi DPS option if you don't like
- - highest DPS condi sigil
- - competes with earth; use if you lack crit chance
- - similar to but applies chill as well, though lower DPS
- - Strongest defensive sigil
- Any ascended food is superior to any other food you could use. Steak for power, flatbread for conditions.
- - Use for general farming.
- - Use for when you need to max out magic find.
- - more sustain (requires crit chance)
- Anything - Any food is better than none, but you should prioritize the food above before using any other food.
- , , - general farming
- - good damage option with +karma
- - expertise food if needed
- - All-stats food.
- , - Dodges + Might
- , - Lots of sustain via Lifesteal
- / - +Dmg, +Karma
This build is simple to deal damage with.
- (If running wells) Place your wells under an enemy or a group
- Pull enemies closer with
- Drop , then use
- Fill empty space with AA's.
You can use Scepter to range enemies down or when you run out of greatsword skills to use. Swapping to Scepter is a DPS increase over greatsword auto-attacks. In scepter, simply use , , and off cooldown while auto-attacking, making sure not to interrupt your auto-attacks.
If you find yourself in the middle of a group, will both deal lots of damage and weaken the enemies by chilling them.
- is incredibly powerful and will refill your life force while granting you damage reduction.
- Remember that you can always sidestep and walk or dodge out of enemy attacks. Not taking damage is always the better option because it lets you conserve life force.
- You can stack blind, chill, and weakness on enemies to mitigate most of their damage.
- If you're taking a lot of damage you can use as a second health bar. in shroud helps with damage mitigation.
- will transfer conditions to your enemies.
- Use to cleanse conditions.