Renegade - Alacrity Support Condi DPS
The community gave this build a rating, making it second-tier: Good
The condition alacrity Renegade build for raids and fractals. The basic rotation is similar to the DPS build, but made slightly trickier by the need to adjust each section depending on whether will come off cooldown during it. It trades the CC of Power Alacrity Renegade for slightly more DPS on long phases, as well as higher ranged damage. It excels against large stationary bosses where it can hit with every missile of .
In fractals, this build can also provide Might with .
- Taking is a ~3% DPS loss, but provides your subgroup with a good amount of Protection.
- In fractals you will gain extra boon duration from potions, so you can swap your food and utility to dps options, then replace Ritualist stats gear with Viper stats - make sure to keep yourself above 78% boon duration or you will not be able to maintain Alacrity solo!
- or ascended versions
Below is the Invocation DPS rotation. These sections are those you follow when will not come off cooldown during that section.
Opening Start in and on Mace/Axe.
- Weapon swap
- until is available
- Weapon swap
- - If you're fast there is time to sneak in a single auto before comes off cooldown
- Auto-attack chain twice
- - Don't delay this step or you might allow your energy to creep above 10
- Repeat from Mallyx
Each of the sections above (excluding the opener) will change if comes off cooldown during that section:
- On Kalla, skip at step 13.
- On Mallyx, you after the pulse from step 7, then reactivate it again just before step 10 (essentially as soon as you are able to).
In all rotations, you should be using as soon as it comes off cooldown.
- You will want to delay slightly if the group is not stacked together (for example, if it comes off cooldown near the end of the split phase at Vale Guardian, you should save it for when everyone is back together).
- is the reason we run Invocation, and it requires you to be under 10 energy when you switch legends. If you reach the point when you need to switch, and are above 10 energy for whatever reason, you can use to quickly expend some.
- While in Mace/Axe, always try to let your Auto Attack chain finish, as the last hits are very strong.
- On most fights, there are going to be moments when you can't hit the boss, but you'll still gain energy. During these phases, use and to help keep boons up.
- Try to avoid canceling during its cast.
- As does not stack, you only want to have one Kalla renegade in each subgroup (unless one adjusts their rotation). Any additional renegades can take Shiro instead of Kalla.
- If taking Shiro, activate during the cast of and otherwise keep the rotation the same (minus the Kalla skills, obviously).
- (costs a lot of energy for comparatively little CC, so only as a last resort)
Upgrade to premium membership and take advantage of all the premium benefits, including complete ad removal across the entire website, for less than $1 per month! Upgrade