Renegade - Boon Support Power DPS (Fractal)
Welcome to the Builds Archive. See the ones that gathered dust, were orphaned by their original writers, or became obsolete by balance patches. We keep the orphan builds together and salute the veteran builds that held a position in the good, great, or meta categories. Click here to view current builds.
Designed for: Fractals
06/07/2022 - Archived as differences from raid build are too minor.
- should be used instead of if boonstrip is needed because of No Pain, No Gain or Vengeance instability. The AoE pull on is also very useful for quickly dealing with trash mobs.
- instead of is the highest DPS option and should be used if no Stability and no boonstrip is needed.
- instead of can be used to defend against projectile attacks.
- adds incredible survivability with very similar results DPS-wise.
- adds some additional Vulnerability, and has good synergy with . Also note that has anti-synergy with .
The recommended gear setup will take you to 85% boon duration, which is enough to maintain permanent alacrity with just casting on cooldown with no other alacrity sources. Note that it assumes you will be using the buffs from your Fractal Potions with 150 Agony Resistance, so if you don't regularly use fractal potions you will need to gain extra concentration from your gear.
- If you're having trouble maintaining alacrity with the recommended gear setup, you can replace the Berserker pieces with Diviner stats and/or replace your with
- if you need additional fury uptime for your party. If you do this, you can replace some Diviner's pieces with Berserker's as you will be getting 15% Boon Duration from the runes.
See Build:Renegade_-_Boon_Support_Power_DPS for general usage information.
Enjoy an ad-free experience & support the website, for less than $1 per month! Upgrade to Premium