Scourge - Condi Scourge
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- 1 Overview
- 2 Skill Bar
- 3 Specializations
- 4 Equipment
- 5 Consumables
- 6 Usage
- 7 Video Examples
A standard condition scourge build which is capable of soloing almost all Open World Content and even some dungeons and fractals. This build focuses on very high sustain and condition removal and typically has a more attrition-based playstyle.
- Dagger (mainhand) - helps generate life force, but has extremely low dps
- Staff - useful for ranging in a zerg
- - sustained healing.
- - strong group support if running Blood Magic.
- - for area damage
- - a friendly pet that deals good DPS
- - destroys projectiles.
- - can replace Trail as a good stunbreak, but with more defense
- - boonstrip and damage
- - absurd condition clear
- - high burst
- - tanky CC buddy
Minions provide extra bodies for defense but will drastically lower DPS. If taking minions, it is advised to keep and .
This still provides 3 minions, one of which has extremely high health and is good for CC.
- - extra life force
- - more sustain
Death Magic can be taken if using the minion variant for an increase to minion EHP and personal defense.
This set uses gear that is similar to Scourge - Utility Condi DPS, which makes it a great option for general PVE The highest DPS variant
This set offers extremely high defense at a relatively small loss in DPS.
- - these runes lose less than 2% DPS off any given variant but provide unparalleled sustain.
- - cheap alternatives that increase the power of due to the higher condition damage
- - defense
- Any ascended food is superior to any other food you could use. Steak for power, flatbread for conditions.
- - Use for general farming.
- - Use for when you need to max out magic find.
- - more sustain (requires crit chance)
- Anything - Any food is better than none, but you should prioritize the food above before using any other food.
- , , - general farming
- - good damage option with +karma
- , , - DPS
- , - highest DPS option if proc'd off cooldown
- - can be run in zergs for massive sustain, as this has no internal cooldown
- - Budget DPS
- - Allstats Food
- - Lifesteal + Expertise (requires crit chance)
- , - Dodges + Might
This build is extremely easy to deal damage with and follows a very simple list of rules for its rotation:
- The single most important thing for DPS is never interrupting AA chains without delaying skills.
- Ensure you always maintain 3 shades for the concentration from
- Use as often as possible
- Use and off cooldown; try to use them together as they have the same cooldown.
- Every other , also use
- Use any time it's off CD and your life force isn't full
- Use off cooldown; try to time it with or .
A simple opener is as follows:
- + +
From there, just rotate skills off cooldown and try to line up your and with either or . Be sure to use your Shade Skills as often as possible to proc .
- , , and can be used to cleanse conditions.
- If you have trouble surviving, you can trait .
- If you go down just use to get back up.
- This demonstrates some of the power of the Celestial Variant. Tormenting Runes were used here for additional sustain.