Scourge - Condi Scourge
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- 1 Overview
- 2 Skill Bar
- 3 Specializations
- 4 Equipment
- 5 Consumables
- 6 Usage
A standard condition scourge build which is capable of soloing almost all Open World Content and even some dungeons and fractals. This build focuses on very high sustain and condition removal and typically has a more attrition-based playstyle.
- Scepter - our primary DPS weapon
- Torch - our primary DPS offhand
- Offhand Dagger - used primarily to transfer conditions with
- Staff - can be used for long range in open world zergs
- Mainhand Dagger - mediocre DPS; avoid with this build
- Axe - avoid
- Healing Skills
- - sustained healing.
- - strong group support if running Blood Magic.
- Utility Skills
- - for area damage
- - a friendly pet that deals good DPS
- - destroys projectiles.
- - can replace Trail as a good stunbreak, but with more defense
- - boonstrip and damage
- - absurd condition clear
- - high burst
- Elite Skills
- - tanky CC buddy
- - more might and condi cleanse
- - more sustain
Replacing Soul Reaping with Death Magic results in much lower DPS and less life force, but dramatically increased defensive capabilities.
By filling our bar with minions, we can create a variant of Scourge that is virtually unkillable when combined with Death Magic.
- Fill your bar with all minions other than
The highest DPS variant
This variant provides a fantastic spread of stats for scourge to make use of.
The variant with the most tank
- Viper's - highest damage, lowest defense
- Dire , Rabid's - decent budget options
- Plaguedoctor's - highest healing/support, lowest damage
- Trailblazer's - highest defense with moderate damage
- - highest DPS option for the Viper's setup
- - similar DPS to , but allows you to drop
- - high DPS / defensive option when used with any toughness-heavy variant
- - works well with the Viper's and Celestial variants
- - helps with life force generation; offers relatively high DPS
- - drastically increase sustain at the cost of damage.
- - used to top-off condition duration
- - highest DPS sigil
- , , - high DPS sigils
- - if you somehow need more condition cleanse
- - more dodges
- Any ascended food is superior to any other food you could use. Steak for power, flatbread for conditions.
- - Use for general farming.
- - Use for when you need to max out magic find.
- - more sustain
- Anything - Any food is better than none, but you should prioritize the food above before using any other food.
- , , - general farming
- - good damage option with +karma
- , , or
This build is extremely easy to deal damage with and follows a very simple list of rules for its rotation:
- The single most important thing for DPS is never interrupting AA chains without delaying skills.
- Ensure you always maintain 3 shades for the concentration from
- Use as often as possible
- Use and off cooldown; try to use them together as they have the same cooldown.
- Every other , also use
- Use any time it's off CD and your life force isn't full
- Use off cooldown; try to time it with or .
A simple opener is as follows:
- Open on Scepter/Dagger
- Weapon Swap
- + +
From there, just rotate skills off cooldown and try to line up your and with either or
- , , and can be used to cleanse conditions.
- If you have trouble surviving, you can trait .
- If you go down just use to get back up.