Scourge - Support Healer
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- A Scourge build that brings heavy support in raids and fractals. This build provides high sustained healing and extreme resurrecting ability. In addition, it can specialize to provide up to 25 Might to its subgroup, or deal respectable DPS if using the Marshal/Shaman gear variant.
- It should be noted that most of the healing is in the form of barrier, which isn't reduced by Agony (in fractals) and makes it easier to maintain uptime. This makes it an excellent healer in a fractal group that already has a Chronomancer or Warrior sharing fury, or in a raid squad that already has a Druid.
Use Axe instead of Dagger mainhand if you can't melee the boss or if vulnerability is lacking.
Use Warhorn if you find yourself starved for life force.
- Well of Blood - if sustained healing is more important than barrier.
- Blood Is Power - generates a ton of additional might for your subgroup.
- Corrosive Poison Cloud - destroys projectiles.
- Sand Swell - 900 range portal, useful for mobility and skips.
- Summon Flesh Wurm - 1200 range teleport. Can also bodyblock certain projectiles (e.g. Old Tom's poison whirl).
- Trail of Anguish - AoE swiftness and stability.
- Well of Power - if stability and condition cleanse are needed.
- Epidemic - for Epi bounce strats.
- Spectral Grasp - AoE pull if your Chronomancer is afk.
- Ghastly Breach - if heavy AoE boonstrip is needed or if you can't maintain might.
- Lich Form - for soloing Thaumanova heat room with your massive health pool.
- Life from Death - delayed burst heal.
- Unyielding Blast - if not running staff.
- Soul Barbs - increased damage at the cost of life force.
Magi Variant (Heal Bot)
Use this for maximum healing and life force.
- if you find yourself often reviving - it will proc off Ritual of Life and Transfusion.
- can allow you to survive otherwise lethal mechanics and revive your entire squad, saving them from a wipe.
Marshal/Shaman Variant (Hybrid DPS)
This setup provides 10-12k DPS while only sacrificing about 15% of your effective healing. You still provide significantly more healing per second than a Druid.
- Sharpening Skull can be used if you find yourself often reviving. Note that this does grant 75 toughness, which may interfere with boss aggro in rare cases - eat different food if this is going to be an issue.
- Your healing is divided between refreshing barriers on your allies and slow healing over time.
- While not actively healing, prioritize gaining life force with autoattacks and stacking regeneration with Mark of Blood.
- You can stack multiple barriers to preempt heavy damage, but keep in mind that barriers are capped at 50% of your ally's maximum health.
- Use Garish Pillar off cooldown for AoE pulsing heals. Delay it if you anticipate that you might need to vacuum up downed allies.
- Use Manifest Sand Shade, Blood Is Power, 24px Oppressive Collapse, Dessicate, and 24px Sand Cascade off cooldown to provide might as required.
- Always have your Sand Shade up to get the 225 bonus concentration from Sand Sage.
- 24px Oppressive Collapse
- Garish Pillar - note that this is also your primary sustained heal
- Reaper's Mark
- Dark Pact
- Wail of Doom
- If running the Marshal/Shaman variant, feel free to spam F1-F5 for DPS whenever you have the life force to do so.
- If lots of boonstrip is needed, remember that Dark Pact and Unholy Feast strip boons as well.
- Necrotic Grasp pierces; if there are multiple enemies, hit as many targets as possible to keep your life force up.