Scourge - Support Healer
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
A Scourge build that brings heavy support in raids and fractals. This build provides sustained healing and extreme resurrecting ability. In addition, it can provide some Might to its subgroup, or deal respectable damage if using the Hybrid DPS variant.
It should be noted that most of the healing is in the form of barrier, which isn't reduced by Agony (in fractals) and makes it easier to maintain uptime. This makes it an excellent healer in a fractal group that already has Fury covered by a Firebrand, or in a raid squad that already has a Druid.
generates enough life force to use any mainhand weapon.
Use Axe if vulnerability is lacking.
Use Dagger for extra survivability from .
Use Warhorn if you find yourself starved for life force.
- - if sustained healing or additional res power is more important than barrier.
NEVER replace . If running the Hybrid DPS variant, never replace either.
- - destroys projectiles.
- - for extra boon rip if is not enough.
- - 900 range portal, useful for mobility and skips.
- - 1200 range teleport. Can also bodyblock certain projectiles (e.g. Old Tom's poison whirl).
- - AoE swiftness and stability.
- - if stability and condition cleanse are needed.
- - excellent cleave damage if using the Hybrid DPS variant, and can be useful even in magi gear.
- - AoE pull.
- - if heavy AoE boonstrip is needed or for a little more Might.
- - for soloing Thaumanova heat room with your massive health pool.
Hybrid DPS only
- - more damage if none of the other options are needed.
- - delayed burst heal.
- - if not running staff.
- - if you need more personal survivability.
- - could be used to try and get the most out of .
- - better barrier uptime for parties of 5 people, or when barrier needs to be applied more quickly (Note that the tooltip is incorrect, and this only applies barrier to five targets with ).
Hybrid DPS only
- - more damage if Might and condition cleanse are covered.
Run Curses instead of Soul Reaping for more damage and reduced cooldown on , , or . Be aware that you may lack sufficient life force depending on the encounter.
- When running Curses with , the conditions from may be cleansed before they are transferred with . To avoid this, use before .
Magi Variant (Heal Bot)
Use this for maximum healing and life force.
- if you find yourself often reviving - it will proc off and .
- can allow you to survive otherwise lethal mechanics and revive your entire squad, saving them from a wipe.
Marshal/Shaman Variant (Hybrid DPS)
This setup provides 10-12k DPS while only sacrificing about 15% of your effective healing. Swapping one accessory and the backpiece to Shaman stats will provide sufficient vitality to run Curses without any additional sources of life force.
- and only provide around 100 healing per second each, so you could replace them with and for more damage. may be used as a budget replacement for in this case.
- can be used if you find yourself often reviving. Note that this does grant 75 toughness, which may interfere with boss aggro in rare cases - eat different food if this is going to be an issue.
- Your healing is divided between refreshing barriers on your allies and slow healing over time.
- Switch to staff whenever Regeneration runs out and use three times before swapping back. You can also dodge to trigger .
- You can stack multiple barriers to preempt heavy damage, but keep in mind that barriers are capped at 50% of your ally's maximum health.
- Use off cooldown for AoE pulsing heals. Delay it if you anticipate that you might need to vacuum up downed allies.
- Use , , , , and off cooldown to provide might as required.
- Always have your Sand Shade up to get the 225 bonus concentration from .
- - note that this is also your primary sustained heal
- Try to place your shade on one side of the group, and stand on the other side - this will help spread barrier more evenly.
- If running the Hybrid DPS variant, feel free to use for DPS whenever you have the life force to do so.
- If lots of boonstrip is needed, remember that and strip boons as well.
- pierces; if there are multiple enemies, hit as many targets as possible to keep your life force up.