Scourge - Support Healer
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- A Scourge build that brings heavy support in raids and fractals. This build provides high sustained healing and extreme resurrecting ability. In addition, it can specialize to provide up to 25 Might to its subgroup, or deal respectable DPS if using the Marshal/Shaman gear variant.
- It should be noted that most of the healing is in the form of barrier, which isn't reduced by Agony (in fractals) and makes it easier to maintain uptime. This makes it an excellent healer in a fractal group that already has a Chronomancer or Warrior sharing fury, or in a raid squad that already has a Druid.
Use Axe instead of Dagger mainhand if you can't melee the boss or if vulnerability is lacking.
Use Warhorn if you find yourself starved for life force.
- - if sustained healing is more important than barrier.
- - generates a ton of additional might for your subgroup.
- - destroys projectiles.
- - 900 range portal, useful for mobility and skips.
- - 1200 range teleport. Can also bodyblock certain projectiles (e.g. Old Tom's poison whirl).
- - AoE swiftness and stability.
- - if stability and condition cleanse are needed.
- - for Epi bounce strats.
- - AoE pull if your Chronomancer is afk.
- - if heavy AoE boonstrip is needed or if you can't maintain might.
- - for soloing Thaumanova heat room with your massive health pool.
- - delayed burst heal.
- - if not running staff.
- - increased damage at the cost of life force.
- Run Curses instead of Soul Reaping for a reduced cooldown on or .
Magi Variant (Heal Bot)
Use this for maximum healing and life force.
- if you find yourself often reviving - it will proc off and .
- can allow you to survive otherwise lethal mechanics and revive your entire squad, saving them from a wipe.
Marshal/Shaman Variant (Hybrid DPS)
This setup provides 10-12k DPS while only sacrificing about 15% of your effective healing. You still provide significantly more healing per second than a Druid.
- Sharpening Skull can be used if you find yourself often reviving. Note that this does grant 75 toughness, which may interfere with boss aggro in rare cases - eat different food if this is going to be an issue.
- Your healing is divided between refreshing barriers on your allies and slow healing over time.
- While not actively healing, prioritize gaining life force with autoattacks and stacking regeneration with .
- You can stack multiple barriers to preempt heavy damage, but keep in mind that barriers are capped at 50% of your ally's maximum health.
- Use off cooldown for AoE pulsing heals. Delay it if you anticipate that you might need to vacuum up downed allies.
- Use , , , Can't find such skill "Dessicate"! Please refer to our skill index., and off cooldown to provide might as required.
- Always have your Sand Shade up to get the 225 bonus concentration from Sand Sage.
- - note that this is also your primary sustained heal
- If running the Marshal/Shaman variant, feel free to spam F1-F5 for DPS whenever you have the life force to do so.
- If lots of boonstrip is needed, remember that and strip boons as well.
- pierces; if there are multiple enemies, hit as many targets as possible to keep your life force up.