Scourge - Support Scourge
The community gave this build a rating, making it top-tier: Great
Focused on: Support
Support Scourge is a great support for open world that brings Barrier, CC, and boon support for allies. Its ability to also bring Epidemic is a massive boon, and its damage is better than other supports.
- Dagger (mainhand) - additional life force generation
- Warhorn - cc
- - boonstrip and Might
- - strong pull for packing mobs
- - area boonstrip
- - vuln
- - can be coupled with for extreme sustain at the cost of downstate control
This build can instead use full minions, playing a very slow but safe dps build with support gear. This variant can solo almost every boss in the game, provided that boss does not have high self healing. Swap Soul Reaping for Death Magic.
Ascended gear is not required, exotic with the same stats will work.
This set uses gear similar to Build:Scourge_-_Support_Healer, making it an excellent option for general pve
- Note: There are many variants of Heal Scourge in endgame PVE. When it comes to open world, the Marshal variant is almost always the best option, as at least some Strike damage output is needed to receive tag credit in most meta event farms. The build above uses gear identical to the raid heal hybrid build to make gearing easy; it may be recommended to run a few extra Shaman pieces, however, as Heal Scourge is a bit more life force hungry in Open World. It is perfectly fine to run a full Marshal setup as well if using .
- - downstate control
- - very cheap and effective heal option
- - ally condition clear
These consumables increase profit per hour.
- Any ascended food is superior to any other food you could use. Steak for power, flatbread for conditions.
- - Use for general farming.
- - Use for when you need to max out magic find.
- - more sustain
- Anything - Any food is better than none, but you should prioritize the food above before using any other food.
- , , - general farming
- - good damage option with +karma
Damage / Tagging
Spam you auto attack and marks on groups of enemies. While mobile, stick with Staff. Against bosses it is safe to swap to your second weapon set.
The following skills will grant high amounts of barrier in an area
The secondary function of this build is to provide incredible downstate control through . To do this, use and begin reviving your allies. A will spawn from , which will further revive those in the group while healing you. When running , this can make you extremely tanky and able to pick several people up from being down with ease.
Enjoy an ad-free experience & support the website, for less than $1 per month! Upgrade to Premium