Scourge - Support Scourge
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- 1 Overview
- 2 Skill Bar
- 3 Specializations
- 4 Equipment
- 5 Consumables
- 6 Usage
Open World Healscourge (HS) is a strong support build meant for helping allies in open world meta events or roaming with small groups. It provides very high barrier and Might along with great CC.
- Dagger - sustain for yourself
- Axe - vuln for your allies
- Scepter - hit-scan weapon for proc sigils like (if using those)
- Warhorn - high CC and life force
- Staff - our best healing weapon thanks to . Also provides great CC
- Offhand Dagger - condition cleanse for yourself
- Torch - CC and might to allies; the clear winner for offhands
- - boonstrip
- - strong pull for packing mobs
- - great condition cleanse
- - area boonstrip
- - can be coupled with for extreme sustain, but you lose downstate control
Much to the Editor's chagrin, there exists a variant of this build that can solo almost every boss in the game, provided that boss does not have high self healing. This is the ever-relevant Minion Master Cleric Scourge. To play this variant, simply fill your bar with minions and swap Soul Reaping for Death Magic.
Ascended gear is not required, exotic with the same stats will work.
This build is versatile in equipment choices. Your focus should be having moderate to high Power and high healing power.
- Magi's - you can mix in a decent amount of this gear to use sigils like and
- Zealot - increases damage at the cost of defense.
- - run with for incredibly high sustain at the cost of downstate control
- - higher outgoing healing but less downstate control
So long as you keep on your staff, you are free to get as creative as you like with sigils. A few good alternatives include:
- - more healing
- - condition hate
- - if you have above ~30% crit chance, this can be a strong option for tagging more mobs
- - if you have above ~30% crit chance, this can be a strong area healing option.
- / - more dodges = less dying
- Any ascended food is superior to any other food you could use. Steak for power, flatbread for conditions.
- - Use for general farming.
- - Use for when you need to max out magic find.
- - more sustain
- Anything - Any food is better than none, but you should prioritize the food above before using any other food.
- , , - general farming
- - good damage option with +karma
Your goal with this build is to provide high amounts of barrier while tagging using your Staff.
Damage / Tagging
Spam you auto attack and marks on groups of enemies. While mobile, stick with Staff. Against bosses it is safe to swap to your second weapon set.
The following skills will grant high amounts of barrier in an area
The secondary function of this build is to provide incredible downstate control through . To do this, use and begin reviving your allies. A will spawn from , which will further revive those in the group while healing you. When running , this can make you extremely tanky and able to pick several people up from being down with ease.