Scrapper - Support Healer
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- A healing Scrapper build for raids, designed for supplementing a raid squad that already has one Druid. As a secondary raid healer, this build brings extremely high healing and strong defensive utility, including a ranged resurrect with Function Gyro and a unique defensive aura from Bulwark Gyro.
- Thumper Turret - provides 3 blast finishers, and pulses protection to your subgroup if traited.
- Rifle Turret - pulses fury to your subgroup if traited.
- Flame Turret - pulses might to your subgroup if traited.
- Purge Gyro - for condition-heavy fights like Slothasor.
- Elixir U - helps with quickness uptime.
- Elixir B - AoE stability and a variety of possible boons from the tool belt skill.
- Elixir R - ranged resurrect from the tool belt skill.
- Flamethrower - provides a blind and a knockback.
- Tool Kit - provides a block, useful if tanking.
- Personal Battering Ram - more CC.
- Experimental Turrets if running turrets.
- 24px Purity of Purpose in condition-heavy fights.
- Recovery Matrix and Adaptive Armor if tanking.
Full Minstrel Variant
If toughness isn't an issue, you can run this build for more healing power and personal survivability. You can also tank with this gear without losing any of your healing effectiveness.
- Med Kit is your bread and butter. Spam Med Blaster to keep people topped off, using Throw Bandages, Vital Burst, and Bandage Self for burst healing.
- Elixir Shell (in Elite Mortar Kit) and Super Elixir (in Elixir Gun) are additional healing skills you can use.
- Use Healing Mist and Infusion Bomb off cooldown to keep up regeneration.
- This build has many blast finishers, including Orbital Strike, Infusion Bomb, Acid Bomb, and Magnetic Inversion. Blast the water field from Cleansing Field or Elixir Shell for ~2000 instant healing per blast (~3000 with Soothing Detonation traited). Blast
- Use Cleansing Field, Fumigate, or Super Elixir for condition cleanse. For more condition-heavy fights you can consider bringing Purge Gyro and 24px Purity of Purpose.
- Bulwark Gyro is a unique 33% damage reduction buff, try to time it for phases when people are taking a lot of damage.
- Your shield skills grant Protection, both from the initial activation and from the chain skill. If you bring Thumper Turret you can maintain very high protection uptime on your subgroup.
- If Stability is needed, use Defense Field or Toss Elixir B.
- You can use Defense Field to destroy projectiles. If you have Experimental Turrets your turrets will also spawn with reflective shields, but be careful of accidentally reflecting shards on Cairn or Matthias.