Scrapper - Support Healer
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- A healing Scrapper build for raids, designed for supplementing a raid squad that already has one Druid. As a secondary raid healer, this build brings extremely high healing and strong defensive utility, including a ranged resurrect with and a unique defensive aura from .
- - provides 3 blast finishers, and pulses protection to your subgroup if traited.
- - pulses fury to your subgroup if traited.
- - pulses might to your subgroup if traited.
- - for condition-heavy fights like Slothasor.
- - helps with quickness uptime.
- - AoE stability and a variety of possible boons from the tool belt skill.
- - ranged resurrect from the tool belt skill.
- - provides a blind and a knockback.
- - provides a block, useful if tanking.
- - more CC.
- if running turrets.
- in condition-heavy fights.
- and if tanking.
Full Minstrel Variant
If toughness isn't an issue, you can run this build for more healing power and personal survivability. You can also tank with this gear without losing any of your healing effectiveness.
- is your bread and butter. Spam to keep people topped off, using , Vital Burst, and for burst healing.
- Being in increases the healing effectiveness of all your skills, not just your skills.
- (in ) and (in ) are additional healing skills you can use.
- Use and Infusion Bomb off cooldown to keep up regeneration.
- This build has many blast finishers, including , Infusion Bomb, , and . Blast the water field from Cleansing Field or for ~2000 instant healing per blast (~3000 with traited). Blast
- Use Cleansing Field, , or for condition cleanse. For more condition-heavy fights you can consider bringing and .
- is a unique 33% damage reduction buff, try to time it for phases when people are taking a lot of damage.
- Your shield skills grant Protection, both from the initial activation and from the chain skill. If you bring you can maintain very high protection uptime on your subgroup.
- If Stability is needed, use or .
- You can use to destroy projectiles. If you have your turrets will also spawn with reflective shields, but be careful of accidentally reflecting shards on Cairn or Matthias.
- If people are going down, you can revive them from range with or . You can combine this with your normal revive to pick people up quickly.