Scrapper - Quickness Support Healer
The community gave this build a rating, making it second-tier: Good
A healing Scrapper build for raids, designed for supplementing a raid squad that already has one Druid. As a secondary raid healer, this build brings extremely high healing and strong defensive utility, including a ranged resurrect with and a unique defensive aura from .
This build is capable of providing high uptimes of Protection and Might. It can also generate 100% Quickness uptime to its subgroup, though doing so requires using skills that provide blast and leap finishers off cooldown, reducing your ability to use those abilities reactively.
Offhand Shield is important, and the only core mainhand weapon Scrapper has is Pistol.
Any of the utility skills can be swapped out if needed, just be aware of what you're losing:
- keeps your group safe by redirecting damage to you, and the toolbelt skill provides Stability.
- provides a range of utility - Swiftness, Regeneration, condi cleanse, a blast finisher and healing.
- gives extra Might as well as a blast finisher.
- - for condition-heavy fights like Slothasor.
- - AoE stability and a variety of possible boons from the tool belt skill.
- - ranged resurrect from the tool belt skill.
- - provides a blind and a knockback.
- - provides a block, useful if tanking.
- - more CC.
- If you take you are able to provide an additional boon to your subgroup:
- if running turrets.
- and/or in condition-heavy fights.
- The Adept trait in Scrapper is optional, bring whatever you feel will be most useful in the fight:
- If you need to tank or can afford to bring extra toughness, you can swap the Magi stats pieces for Cleric stats. This will provide a little more boon duration thanks to .
- The setup above is designed to reach 100% boon duration if you have Cleric stats pieces and +100 concentration food. As such, you can take a few more Harrier stats pieces if you won't have these.
If toughness isn't an issue, you can run the following build to maximise your healing power:
- This setup has 1803 toughness.
- or ascended variants
Use , ⇒ , , , and in combo fields for Quickness. You have a decent amount of overcap, so you can afford to delay or skip these skills if necessary.
- in particular is dangerous as it launches you backwards. This can be prevented by quickly weapon swapping mid-air.
- on the other hand will make you leap forward and cannot be cancelled, so keep that in mind before using it.
- and provide their own combo fields.
- If you have any doubt about whether there is a combo field down, all skills except provide them.
- is your bread and butter. Spam to keep people topped off, using , , and for burst healing.
- Being in increases the healing effectiveness of all your skills, not just your skills.
- (in ) and (in ) are additional healing skills you can use.
- Use and off cooldown to keep up regeneration.
- This build has many blast finishers, including , , , and . Blast the water field from or for ~2000 instant healing per blast (~3000 with traited). Blast or to cleanse conditions.
- Use , , or for condition cleanse. For more condition-heavy fights you can consider bringing and .
- is a unique 33% damage reduction buff, try to time it for phases when people are taking a lot of damage.
- Your shield skills grant Protection. If you bring you can maintain very high protection uptime on your subgroup.
- If Stability is needed, use or .
- You can use to destroy projectiles. If you have your turrets will also spawn with reflective shields, but be careful of accidentally reflecting shards on Cairn or Matthias.
- If people are going down, you can revive them from range with or . You can combine this with your normal revive to pick people up quickly.
Enjoy an ad-free experience & support the website, for less than $1 per month! Upgrade to Premium