Soulbeast - Condi Shortbow DPS
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- Variant of Soulbeast - Condi DPS. This build has an extremely simple rotation which consists of spamming shortbow skills and utilities. While it deals less DPS than the dagger/torch variant, the difference is minor and it can pull ahead in fights where you can't melee the boss or you mess up your rotation.
- Like its cousin, it has a high ramp up time and works best on bosses without phases.
- Juvenile Bristleback can replace lynx if you know you won't be able to stay in melee range enough to utilize the Lynx's . It can also be used to provide yourself with Sharpen Spines before the fight starts.
- Healing Skills
- over in condition-heavy fights to clear conditions from yourself and your allies.
- Utility Skills
- over if there isn't already one present in your squad.
- Elite Skills
- Spiteful Infusions are used to reach 100% Bleed duration.
- After this, there isn't any real rotation to follow. Simply cast the skills listed above when they come off cooldown. Try to flank the boss as much as possible for the bonus damage from
- While is useful, it is a DPS loss to dodge instead of autoattacking. You can prestack dodges at the start of phases, but should always prioritize using your dodges to avoid damage.
- is a DPS increase thanks to the trait , however it should be saved in situations where you are anticipating a breakbar to occur.