Soulbeast - Condition Skirmisher
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- 1 Overview
- 2 Skill Bar
- 3 Specializations
- 4 Equipment
- 5 Consumables
- 6 Usage
A strong build which can swap from DPS to defensive variants. This build can do well in almost all areas of open world and can even solo group events or strong bosses.
- Very versatile
- High DPS even with defensive gear
- Ping sensitive
- You'll be spending most of your time merged with the pet of your choice. Here are some options:
- Juvenile Warthog - provides condition damage with and crowd control with .
- Juvenile Lynx - more damage than Warthog when crowd control isn't needed.
- Juvenile Bristleback - ranged damage with .
- Juvenile Carrion Devourer - provides crowd control with and an evade with .
- Juvenile Murellow - defensive option with .
- When unable to mount, you can also merge with a bird like Juvenile Hawk to use and to go faster.
- Main hand Axe provides better cleave damage than dagger but is less effective against single targets.
- Off-hand Torch provides much better cleave at the cost of a small amount of sustain.
- Heal Skills
- - Condi clear
- - extends boons; extremely effective with Concentration
- Utility Skills
- - Very high damage buff against single targets
- - alternative damage option, useful if there are allies around.
- - Powerful stun break
- - Invulnerability
- Elite Skills
- - high damage and soft crowd control.
- - strong if you find yourself only taking 1-2 stancs.
Soulbeast is extremely versatile and part of its gameplay is setting up the right traits for each situation.
Take in Beastmastery if running axe main hand.
Wilderness Survival can replace either Beastmastery or Skimishing depending on the need and offers higher defenses and more poison damage.
- - useful in high pressure situations where 75%+ hp is hard to maintain.
For the vast majority of open world content, use this variant.
For harder content, it may be worth using this variant
- Sinister's , Grieving - Budget replacement for Viper's ; run with these
- Rabid's - Budget replacement for Trailblazer's ; run with this
- - Less bleed-focused condition duration
- - budget option for Trailblazer's
- , - higher burst option; not generally recommended
- Any ascended food is superior to any other food you could use. Steak for power, flatbread for conditions.
- - Use for general farming.
- - Use for when you need to max out magic find.
- - more sustain
- Anything - Any food is better than none, but you should prioritize the food above before using any other food.
- , , - general farming
- - good damage option with +karma
- , - DPS
- - Budget DPS
- , - Dodges + Might
- , - Gives sustain for the Viper's , Sinister's , and Grieving variants
- - +Dmg, +Karma
- This build's damage relies heavily on your Bleeding application.
- Try not to interrupt your autoattack chain.
- Flanking enemies is important with this build, as your shortbow skills deal significantly more damage when hitting from the back or the side. Dodge through enemies before unloading your condition burst.
- Use your traps and stances off cooldown.
- If crowd control isn't important, you can use for a damage increase.
- This build has an enormous amount of endurance regeneration, use it to your advantage.
- You have a good amount of passive healing from and .