Soulbeast - Hybrid DPS
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
A condition build with unusually high power damage (around one third of total damage). This hybrid combines the burst of a power build with great sustained DPS, all while buffing its allies with stance share. Much like Power DPS Soulbeast, this build favors bosses that will not move out of skills such as and .
- Juvenile Bristleback allows you to abuse the behavior of : when used inside the hitbox of a boss with adds present, you can strike the boss with up to nine projectiles instead of the intended three. It can also be used to provide yourself with Sharpen Spines before swapping to another pet and starting the fight.
- Juvenile Warthog provides additional breakbar damage with .
- Juvenile Fanged Iboga inflicts a large amount of confusion. While your build is not optimized for this it is still a significant damage boost on Cairn, Soulless Horror, and the Twin Largos.
- over in condition-heavy fights to clear conditions from yourself and your allies.
combined with the Warthog and offers higher personal damage and a greater proportion of your damage comes from power. will outperform it in the vast majority of situations, except where the target takes extra power damage (e.g. Vale Guardian or Keep Construct).
If running Warthog and , use and swap all infusions to Malign.
- or for a cheaper alternative
- Try to finish the skill chain of the dagger autoattack.
- Use off cooldown.
- Be sure to flank the boss as much as possible for the bonus damage from .
- If using Warthog, use and off cooldown, though they are lower priority than other skills. If brought for the CC, then save if you will need it.