Soulbeast - Power Soulbeast
The community gave this build a rating, making it top-tier: Great
Focused on: Strike damage
Power Soulbeast offers extremely high burst damage from any range, high mobility, decent boons, and good cc.
You are always going to be merged with your pet for the massive bonuses from the Beastmastery traitline.
- Eagle - long dash for more mobility.
- Jacaranda - heal and condi cleanse.
- Black Bear - Very strong defensive abilities.
- Mainhand Axe - Good for might and burst.
- Sword - good damage overall and a dash.
- Greatsword - Good burst and cleave.
- - extreme condi cleanse but no boon extension.
Don't replace nor as they are core to the build. Replace with whatever skill best fits the situation.
- - the only thing this build lacks is Might generation. Vulture Stance can help slightly with that.
- - removes and prevents immob, chill, and cripple, and gives stability.
- - decent boost to squad DPS.
- - passive toughness + panic button.
- - stunbreak + evade.
- - stunbreak + quickness.
- - massively lower damage than One Wolf Pack, but 10 stacks of stability and might generation.
- - if you need more dodges.
- - when using greatsword.
- - boosts stance duration & shares stances with allies; always take this if playing with a group.
Marksmanship can replace Skirmishing for high burst damage, but quickly falls off. You will note that despite using a longbow this build does not use , this is because we only use longbow to start the fight and quickly swap to our other set. Longbow has great burst but absolutely atrocious sustained damage.
This set uses gear similar to that of Build:Soulbeast_-_Power_DPS, making it excellent for general PvE.
- , - defense
- , - budget DPS
- - more dodges
- Any ascended food is superior to any other food you could use. Steak for power, flatbread for conditions. Budget versions of these foods exist and are acceptable.
- - farming
- , - DPS
- - defense
- (and variants) - farming
- , - dps
- You will always be merged in with your pet to gain the massive bonuses from the Beastmastery traitline.
- When fighting durable enemies, use for a massive 40% damage increase.
- deals massive damage but has a long casting time, try to use while under the effects of quickness after casting Wordly Impact due to .
- Try to flank your enemy (attacking from behind or the sides) to benefit from .
- Try to use Crowd Control before unleashing your burst to benefit from .
- Always use before fights to start with Fury to benefit from . Remember that extends the duration of your existing boons.
Start from range and close up on your enemy.
- - be sure not to interrupt the long chaneling time.
- + +
- - skip this if it would push the enemy away from nearby players.
- while walking towards the enemy to get into melee range.
- Weapon Swap
- - skip this if you're already in melee range
- Your highest damage skills are , , , and .
- can be useful to fill gaps in the rotation.
- It is useful to use to extend boon duration.
- Most of the defense with this build will come from dodging, as it has few blocks or other defensive cooldowns. Greatsword offers more thanks to and Smoke Assault is a very useful evade.
- When under preassure, use to unmerge with your pet so it may tank while you disengage.
- When merged with a bear, you can use and Defy Pain to negate strike damage for up to 7 seconds.
- When merged with a Jacaranda you can use Photosynthesize to heal and cleanse conditions, and to heal.
- if using Greatsword
- if using Axe
- if using Greatsword
Upgrade to premium membership and take advantage of all the premium benefits, including complete ad removal across the entire website, for less than $1 per month! Upgrade