Specter - Condition Scepter
The community gave this build a rating, making it top-tier: Great
Designed for: PvP Conquest
A highly versatile Carrion Specter condition build for PvP.
- Scepter/Dagger over Scepter/Pistol - swapping the offhand weapons around for a different Scepter dual skill is also viable. Don't forget to swap Sword/Dagger to Sword/Pistol.
- - bit more mobility, Alacrity and group utility in general.
Viable choices for the optional slot:
- - great AoE condition burst (and a chance to contribute to fights you're not even present in, due to its range).
- - passive mobility with an active that could be used defensively because of the Blind and Weakness or offensively for the cover conditions and damage boost.
- - great area denial tool for securing kills and isolating enemy team members.
- - a viable source of Quickness from Well skills.
- - better mobility when not running .
- over - if you can afford to give up some cleansing more endurance.
Elite specialization basics
- Specters gain access to their own version of called . Mechanically they are the same, replacing your skill bar while active. Damage taken while in Shroud drains Shadow Force instead of HP.
- Using (Specter's version of ) and spending Initiative builds Shadow Force.
- Most of your Specters skills double as support skills. While your role is to kill targets, a good Specter also keeps an eye on allies and helps them in critical moments by granting them Barrier.
- Because of Shroud you can be a bit more reckless with spending Initiative as Shroud skills are free and by the time you've rotated through Shroud CDs your Initiative should be back to full.
- removes boons when used on enemies and Dazes them right after, allowing it to interrupt targets even through Stability.
- Most of the weapon damage comes from spamming skill #3 on Scepter: + .
- Scepter is the main weapon set of the build, the other one fills more of a utility/situational purpose. Sword/Dagger has good defensive skills, chase potential and damage.
- Every Well skills grants Alacrity. Wells are also great mobility tools both in and out of combat, and simply using them to get around the map faster has the added benefit of speeding up your skill recharge from the Alacrity.
- The main sources of condition cleansing are , , your on-swap Sword sigils and (Sword #2's chain skill).
- Offhand pistol's main purpose is to combo stealth with and to provide a quick interrupt via .
- Stealth stacking rotation:
- Grasping Shadows (Shroud 2)
- Dawn's Repose (Shroud 3)
- Twitch: Sindrener
- Twitch: Azzardome
- Twitch: Pain
Upgrade to premium membership and take advantage of all the premium benefits, including complete ad removal across the entire website, for less than $1 per month! Upgrade