Spellbreaker - Strength Fighter
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- 1 Overview
- 2 Skill Bar
- 3 Specializations
- 4 Equipment
- 5 Consumables
- 6 Usage
A solid open world roaming build that has high sustain and damage.
- Extremely high mobility
- Great sustain
- Decent DPS
- allows for a very high skill ceiling
- Easy to start playing
- Hard to master
- DPS could be better
- Low condi clear without sacrificing DPS
- Animations can be clunky / slow depending on race
For weapon use, stick with Axe/Axe for higher DPS or Dagger/Dagger for much higher sustain and more mobility.
- Rifle is your best ranged option.
- Mace Mainhand and Mace Offhand provide excellent CC.
- Shield provides good defense and CC
- Greatsword provides good mobility
- Avoid Longbow.
- Healing Skills
- - if you aren't taking much damage.
- - a big heal that also maxes out your adrenaline.
- - helps vs conditions
- Utility Skills
- If isn't needed, you can choose one of these:
- - more dodges.
- / - Good CC and stability
- - alternative to if you don't need a stun break.
- - alternative to if you're taking a lot of damage.
- - alternative to if conditions are a problem.
- - great damage option
- - panic button.
- Elite Skills
- - longer duration of boons than but also a longer cooldown.
- - if there are boons to remove or projectiles to destroy.
- - grants significant protection uptime
- - if not running Daggers
- - if the sustain from Might Makes Right isn't needed.
When extreme sustain is not needed, running Discipline can smooth out the playstyle and provide a different kind of flow to the build. Run this over Tactics.
- Ascended gear and stat infusions are not required; you can use exotic gear with the same stats.
Very cheap gear that functions more or less the same as the standard equipment.
Don't be afraid to mix and match pieces to better fit your playstyle.
- Berserker's , Assassin's - more DPS, much lower defense
- Knight's , Soldier - less DPS, higher defense; Knight Trinkets + Berserker armor and weapons is a common substitute for Marauder
It is not recommended to exchange out your sigils.
- - fine to use if you already have it
- - very consistent DPS option
- - higher burst, lower DPS
- / - Powerful defensive runes which can be useful for soloing harder content.
- - cheap defensive option
- This food is used to maximize profit when farming events.
- Any ascended food is superior to any other food you could use. Steak for power, flatbread for conditions.
- - Use for general farming.
- - Use for when you need to max out magic find.
- - more sustain (requires crit chance)
- Anything - Any food is better than none, but you should prioritize the food above before using any other food.
- , , - general farming
- - good damage option with +karma
- This food assists with more difficult content, such as bosses or bounties.
- , - Defense/Damage
- , - Damage
- - Damage
- Activate and off cooldown for boons.
- Use your burst skill (F1) off cooldown.
- Try not to interrupt your AA chains.
- Auto-attacks are the majority of your damage.
- Pair into for a strong combo on mobs without a Defiance Bar.
- can be used off cooldown for damage.
- Prioritize > > .
- is a really powerful defensive skill, try to use it instead of dodging whenever possible.
- Note that reduces the damage of attacks to 0 rather than actually blocking them. This is relevant if you’re trying not to get hit by an attack (e.g. for specific achievements).
- You can swap to Mace/Shield to block attacks and stun enemies.
- You can slot , , or for more damage mitigation.
- You can use to destroy projectiles.
- Remember to always dodge and sidestep attacks if possible. Don't get hit by anything you can move out of (except when baiting ).
- Granting yourself Might will increase your sustain, so skills like or are very large heals.
- Shouts also grant you healing thanks to Tactics.
- Camp Daggers for extremely high sustain.