Vindicator - Invocation Death Drop Roamer
Welcome to the Builds Archive. See the ones that gathered dust, were orphaned by their original writers, or became obsolete by balance patches. We keep the orphan builds together and salute the veteran builds that held a position in the good, great, or meta categories. Click here to view current builds.
Designed for: WvW Roaming
A Power damage focused Vindicator build with good sustain. It's not quite as durable as the Retribution version but the damage is higher and it's still fairly tanky. It's possible to push this build even further into the high risk, high reward territory by taking Devastation but the loss of cleansing could hurt a lot in certain matchups.
All 3 options are viable for the last slot of Invocation:
- improves Quickness uptime and has synergy with Devastation if you're running that.
- allows you to spend more energy each legend swap cycle, giving you more of everything.
- is an excellent passive damage boost that pushes you near the crit cap, and the build has permanent Fury uptime to go with it.
Devastation over Salvation could also work. This results in far higher damage but much lower sustain, making the build a lot less forgiving to play:
- offers better sustain.
The combination of and the trait provides quite a lot of extra endurance regen which is important for various trait synergies. If you want to play a more offensive version of the build you could play with a different relic too, but in that case you should go for and using endurance regen food is highly recommended. Other viable relic options are:
- - better burst damage.
- - improves the consistency of some of your harder hitting skills. Has some anti-synergy with but works well with other Invocation GM traits.
- - extra endurance regen, and the healing procs ensure effortless 100% uptime on .
- - same as the previous option but offers slightly higher damage instead of sustain. More endurance means more dodges, and dodging is a key part of the build.
- - great offensive stats and extra tankiness via damage reduction.
- or , whichever is cheaper.
To be added
Enjoy an ad-free experience & support the website, for less than $1 per month! Upgrade to Premium