Warrior - Greataxe
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
A vanilla Warrior PvP build with good damage and mobility which can also be used by F2P players.
Endure Pain can be replaced by:
- , which is a very potent condition cleanse and a stun break with an ammunition count. Beware of the cooldown though.
- mitigates damage and provides stability in CC-heavy fights.
- is also a viable option if you can afford to give up some cleansing.
- - a more defensive choice which still retains most of Strength's stats.
- - provides additional condition cleansing. Potent on GS.
- causes Might applications to heal you and grant a tiny bit of endurance.
- If possible, dodge into enemies to damage them with and generate Might.
- Burst skills (and) remove conditions and gives youper adrenaline bar spent if the attack hits.
- Use andas often as possible while traveling between capture points. In combat these skills can also get you out of Immobilize because of the trait.
- Hold onto anduntil the enemy is out of dodges, blocks or is stunned.
- Try to land after swapping to axe/shield to proc superior sigil of intelligence.
- Swapping to Greatsword grants Quickness for a couple of seconds. The best way to use it is to CC people either with orbefore swapping weapons.
- Use in melee distance instead of the full range so it's harder to dodge.
- 's damage doesn't scale with adrenaline, only the Fury duration does - it can be used for bursting even with low adrenaline level.
- Consider using before entering. Healing Signet's passive doesn't heal while you're in the elite form, but the Resistance from activating the signet can be quite useful.
- can be your make or break skill during duels or downing an opponent. Try to use it at the end of a player's dodge or stability to make it even harder to dodge, and make the most out of it.
- Swapping weapons in the middle of a burst cancels them and retains the adrenaline. You can use this to your advantage by baiting dodges with or to keep your adrenaline if you know a burst won't land.can also be stowed instead of weapon swapped.
- High Condition pressure
- Heavy CC