Weaver - Condi DPS
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- A condition DPS build for Weaver. This build has a complex rotation, but deals strong sustained damage through Burning and Bleeding, and has good access to CC and various utility skills.
- Aquatic Stance provides more group healing at the expense of personal healing.
- Glyph of Elemental Harmony for more burst healing at the expense of sustained healing.
- The toughness gained from traits will bring you above 1240 toughness at some parts of your rotation, so make sure you communicate with your tank about any potential aggro loss issues.
This build has access to CC options that are easier to use than Staff Weaver, however it still faces the problem of having to wait for two attunement swap cooldowns before gaining access to most of its CC skills
- 24px Polaric Leap inflicts a short daze that is rounded up to be equivalent to a 1 second daze when used against a breakbar. This is your only CC skill that is available after only one attunement swap
- Updraft is available as your Air Attunement 5 skill. Be mindful of your positioning when casting this, as it will move you approximately 300 units away from your target.
- Earthquake is available as your Earth Attunement 4 skill.